Motorbike Mechanic

Can someone advise the name and contact details of a good mechanic.
I have a Honda AirBlade requiring some work done.
Thanks in advance.

What city are you in?"

I suggest you take it to the local Honda Dealer. My Service Book lists 13 agents in Vung Tao, with Dohaco having 5 shops.
I have a new SH and have had the servicing done in HCM by Honda Gold Wing agents in D1 & D2
The extras amounted to 113,000 for one service and 278,000 for another.  ie oil and coolant. ie cheap
At least you dont have to worry about their adding a white tax. (hopefully)

That being said some parts WILL be expensive. Had a scare last week where the fuel stopped flowing. Thankfully it was a 150,000 cleanout of the filter and pump. Otherwise I was told a new pump would be 2,000,000!! which I was hoping I didnt have to get into a bunfight over warranty and all that.

Guys on Ba Cu street are good. Don't know the number but if you come from the seafront they're about half way down Ba Cu on the right. To be honest there are good mechanics everywhere, as there are thousands of Airblades out there they repair them every day.

I found an excellent mechanic near Lotte Mart in Ho Chi Minh city.

I work on my own vehicles back home and know a lot about mechanics. I know a good mechanic when I see one and they are usually very rare. Most mechanics I have seen in Vietnam and also in the USA are not very good and cause me more problems. While they will usually get the bike fixed, many times the fixes won't last long or having them touch the bike will make other things worse. I would never let a mechanic work on my vehicles back in USA.

There was one mechanic who had a glass eye I believe, and this guy was very careful, torqued everything properly, generally knew what he was doing. He was very good and I could tell this by watching him.

Since I searched this forum for a recommended mechanic in Ho Chi Minh City and could not find any, I will give my recommendation below. I took a couple of pictures of the store. The 2nd picture is the store sign that has the exact address on it. This is near Lotte Mart just south of district 1. I recommend you get the mechanic who looks to have a glass or fake eye, this guy was exceptionally good.

s105.photobucket.com/user/edward50001/media/controller burnt/20150224_094907_zpsgxljkcts.jpg.html