How to change my name - Saudi license exams

Anyone pls help me how to change my name ...as i hav issued eligibility number to appear for the saudi license exam in prometric centre...i hav given my name as ameera khader kotla..while registering to issue the number becos i had give three names.so i added my dad name khader kotla as second n third name...now in prometric centre not allowing me to write exam becos my name in passport is only ameera.....now wat i have to do ...how to change my name..given for d exam

Hi ameeramariam,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

As you have previously posted on a very old thread, i have created a new thread with your post on the Riyadh forum in order to bring more light to your questions.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

you have to return it back to them and request them to change the name, they can issue you the new driving license with in one working week with correct name, there is no other way

Please make sure they write everything according to your Iqama . i know one person and he had the same problem he  returned back his Iqama to the Ministry properly 3 times and always get back with wrong name..:(and finally he gave up...:)