Need input on job offer in KL

Hello mates,
My office is giving me option to move to KL with salary of 23300 RM per month including annual bonus.
I am from India and family of three. Our daughter is 2.5 years and goes to Pre-School.
Can we survive on this salary and save for tough times and future.
Are below expenses ok for Kuala Lumpur? I have lived in KL for 6 months in 2012 also but back then my priorities were different.

All expenses in RM:

House rent for condo-2500
Grocerries-3000 (We are tea totaler and veg family)
Travel within city for two - 400
Health Insurance for family - 100
Mobile - 100
Broadband astro- 150
Utility bills- 300
Pre-school per month- 1500

Kindly help if the expenses mentioned are correct or way out of proportion. Any inputs are appreciated.

What do YOU think is more important that what others think.

So as you know the local set-up and have lived in Malaysia before, I guess you are quite capable of reaching a conclusion on your own.

Dear Gravitas,
As i said i lived in KL 3 yra back and back then i was completely on my companies expenses with no kids.. Hence i need suggestion or inputs from expat residents or locals...on expenses part..
I am aware of cities know how but not these expenses..

Dear Gravitas,
As i said i lived in KL 3 yra back and back then i was completely on my companies expenses with no kids.. Hence i need suggestion or inputs from expat residents or locals...on expenses part..

Dear Gravitas,

Hi basically you need to pay school fees that will start at 4k a month (for 12 months) to 8k a month when older. That is for a decent school. Less means a lot less so not advised if you value your child's education.

Now you can see why proper expat contracts should include school fees.

But at least you are getting a reasonable salary - we get too many rip off salaries on this site - so can afford the fees.