Pros and cons

Hi, I never thought about Algeria as a place to go for holidays, let alone to move there. So,I don't know how's d country and the people like. And I wonder if can earn v good money when working there..compare to Msia. Am starting to consider to move there after knowing this one special Algerian guy who used to live and work in UK for many yrs but now prefer to settle down in his home country. I want to consider all the pros and cons if I am to give up my career as a manager in my home country to get married and relocate to Algiers. In other words, is it worth it?
Thanks.

Hi Dear,

I moved back to Algeria after 15 years in London, I run an Advisory Office in London and my wife is an American Scientist we moved last year with 3 Kids and all going smoth and we love it, people are very friendly, cheap cost of living compare than UK and other countries, many expats and beautifull country

You may face a cultural shock like most of expats, traffic jam and languahe barrier otherwise you be having fun

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any sort of Immigration and other advice

Best Regards

Hello Sir,
I really thank you for taking the time to reply me.really appreciate it.glad to know that the ppl are friendly and the country is beautiful.. Wud help me much on adjusting.

if traffic jam i guess i may not be suprised much since in KL , Malaysia is one of the cities popular with traffic jam evrywhere. But would like to know on the language barrier.so,r u saying not many of them can converse in english? Tht's d only other language i know aft malay language.. Huhu.

On the immigration part,would u be kind enuff to  let me know what sort of documents needed,pls? And if possible, for the marriage one too.tqvm

Regards,

You are more than welcome, people mostly speaks algerian and french but in Algiers especially people speaks englsih and there many expats

I need to know a bit about your intention of living in algeria, are u coming as a visitor then u need a letter of invitation from ure sponsor in Algeria
For marriage is bit of hassle, you need to apply of a permission to get married, you need a birth certificate and certificate of celibacy and some doctor test in Algeria all documents must be translated in Arabic or French

Please do not hesitate to contact me if u have more concern

hi dellzy, i,m a malaysian been living n raising my children here for 5 yrs now. If u r a career driven woman n can't live unsystematically life, then I think algeria will b a hard country to live for u. despite of me saying that, there r still some beauty that u can appriciate n tolerate when it comes to fresh produce n organic food which in d long run u will find it very beneficial in life. Eventhough  from d look, some algerian might b more european then d european themselves but bare it mind that it's a traditional country still. english speaking people are still hard to come buy unless u live in d city as they speak arabic n french only here. Their arabic is a dialect  n a mixture of french n spanish, u have to live here to adapt to it. Of course it won't b so hard for your man eventhough he had been living in d UK b4 but its not a struggle for him as its his motherland. contact me at  FB -rissaraffi mabrouk n we'll chat more, inchallah.

hi dellzy, are u still in malaysia or hv u arrive in algeria? u r welcome to contact me if u need someone here in algeria..xx kak fiza

Hello, Sleham1, how did your kids take the move? How did you handle the schooling?

Good Afternoon Irene,

The Kids and the wife loved Algeria from day one, we travel evrey summer for a month, we were planning the move since 2011, the kids are in school girl in year 2 and the boy in reception .
we have a great expats community where we meet on a weekly basis for football, horseridding or just chatting
please do not hesitate to contact me if you do require any assistance in Algeria, i do run and advice office in algiers where i assist expats in various areas

Best Regards