People search

Hello!
My name is Eva Siebenherz and I am the initiator of the website  Suchpool GDR citizens suchpool-​ddrbuerger​.de.

In our category "guest worker" we are seeking for an Jemen guest worker.

Maybe someone know him or have some helpful tips how to find him.

We are looking for:
Ali, Ahamed Mohamed

Wanted by: Grabowski, Jacqueline born Havemann, born at the 12.03.1977 in Neuruppin

About Ali, Ahamed Mohamed:

I am looking for my biological father, who in 1976 was guest workers in Berlin and is probably about 49 years old. He comes from Yemen. There he is again apparently pulled out. But he probably has a family in Berlin-Lichtenberg. My mother, Rose Anne Havemann, was then 16 years old. To my birth on 12/3/1977 she was then 17 years old and I was adopted at three months.

Here is the link to the entire search ad (with picture):

suchpool-ddrbuerger.de/ali-ahamed-mohamed/

Thank you very much for your efforts, also on behalf of the person seeking for your help.

Eva Siebenherz

hi ,,
Warmest Greetings ..
About the missing father ,, i really would like to let you know that your mission to find such guy in yemen extremely difficult ,because it would be more helpful if you have the family or the last name coz mohammed or ali or ahmed there are countless names ,, so my advise to accelarte your search ,,
- Visit the Yemeni Embassy in Berlin and ask about records of any visitors to Germany ,, ( it is obligated for any yemeni citizen to register his passport and name when he landed in any foreign country in the embassy ) so you might find where this guy working and wt was the reason behind his visit ,, at the moment it is easy to look for him in yemen ,,

Yet again i wish much of great help and all the bets

I am looking for Mr V.Viswanathan BE(Mech) who was my room mate and class mate in  Annamalai University and presently working in Yemen

J.Rajendran