Our phone was stolen, where can we buy a cheap new one?

Our phone was stolen today and we need to find a place to buy a cheap replacement! Anyone know where we can buy cheap cell phones?

First contact China Mobile (or whoever is your carrier) and ask them to lock your number and to provide you with a new SIM card with the same number.

You can but mobile phones all over the place for example China Mobile/Unicom shops, the electrical appliance stores such as Gome and Sunning, most of the bigger Jinkelong supermarkets et cetera.

Strongly recommended not to buy from places such as the Pearl
Market or people selling from suitcases on the street.

Thanks for the help!!

you can go to ZhongGuanCun,which is called “Chinese Silicon Valley”, dont forget to bargain~

Strongly recommended to ask your chinese friend help you looking for TAOBAO internet trade! quite good!
if you go to Zhong guan cun"Chinese Silicon Valley",also remember bring chinese friend with you, otherwise you might be cheated by people

中关村

ZhongGuanCun but I find the higher end phones pretty expensive.

I brought a really simple Samsung phone for 230kuai from a China Mobile store. It had no camera, no internet access. Only calls and texts. It was a good phone.

The phone is high price in ZhongGuanCun shop .
Recently I bought a top quality &low price Apple cellphone from the website :niceaaa.com ,
Which is a China Online shop located Fujian,China

Hello Isaac&Lacey,
I think that you've already got your phone:)

Regards,
Harmonie.

add an answer , buy if you wanna buy a cheap one , online is the best way , you can go Amazon China or Jingdong.

I would recommend zhongguancun but be a little careful about what you buy. You definitely need to bargain and make sure they don't sell you fake stuff. There is a site in Chinese which tells you how much everything should cost at zhongguancun but I can't remember the address. Does anyone else know this?

Alternatively Amazon.cn sometimes has some good deals and that would save you the trip to zhongguancun.

you can buy the phone in smalltao.com .there phone price is so cheap .