VISA process from india to Kuwait

@Sankar

Don't worry about the attestation of your educational certi. If your employer ask you to do so, then you can but it will not affect in any ways for the stamping of your visa in Indian and Kuwait as well.

Stamping done but only documents attestation is pending
There is no reply from HR
Waiting for their reply and

Dear bro,

Dear frnd.....

any body know about kgl company in kuwait.......

because , i had attend the interview 6 month before, i got only offer letter... after that i am not able to get my visa..... it take to long time......

Hello Guys,

I need an advice and help on the following matter.

I have been selected for KNPC, Kuwait and work visa is been issued for the same. Due to some reason I wont be able to join the company. So i wanted to know whether in near future i would be able to apply for kuwait or not or i'll be blacklisted forever or what??

Kindly help me with ur expertise of ur awareness and knowledge.

Shashank

is police record compulsory for visa

yes

Hi Nilesh,

Hope you are doing well.

I need all the  details from the start to end for kuwait work visa process. Could you please ping me on Whatsapp If possible. I will give you my number

Waiting for you response

Regards,,

Rafiq_Imtiyaz wrote:

Hi Nilesh,

Hope you are doing well.

I need all the  details from the start to end for kuwait work visa process. Could you please ping me on Whatsapp If possible. I will give you my number

Waiting for you response

Regards,,

I will msg u the details

Hello friends i am looking for job in kuwait and other countries . I am a mechanical engineer having 2 years of experience in qa and qc . Will anyone help me to find a good job in abroad

Hi Nilesh,

Hope you are doing well...

i would really appreciate it if you could also send me the complete details for the whole process.

Please do let me know and i will message you my whatsapp number...

Thanks & Regards,
Bashshar

@Nilesh and all ppl Hi nilesh hope u are doing good.
I saw all your posts and seems you have a good time in kuwait almost 2 years.My younger brother is getting job in kuwait with 750 kd salary+food+accomodation+travel.he is telecommunicationEngieer   with 6 years of exp on ericsson india.is this salary enough in kuwait and good for such exp guy.he has a wife and a infant.
1.will this salary be enuf.?
2.tell me what all medical tests are to be done?
3.Are medical tests repeated in kuwait?
4.what if some parameters are slightly out of range in kft and lft test.rest all tests are ok.

Please reply i will appreciate your efforts

Hi, I cannot comment anything about salary but i believe its ok to start up in kuwait as they are providing all other basic needs.

About medical test, you have to make it from Khadamat center only and they will do all the necessary test and yes after entering Kuwait, the sponsor company will conduct all the needed medical test again before issuing residency.

Thx

Bhai apna whatsapp inbox krna please

I  want to know that hi have recieved Kuwait visa today , now how much time I have to do the kuwait embassy formalities.? The validity of the visa is 3 months. I hv my docs attested already. I am in the job committed till 31st august. I hv recieved my visa today. So can i proceed with the pcc and GAMCa formalities after 31st august . My question is - is there any restriction of time period between recieving the visa and contacting Kuwait embassy for pcc and gamca other than the 3 month validity period of my visa. ? I hv already rcved the visa and i can go for my pcc and gamca formalities only after 31st august. Bcoz i wont get leave from my job.

hi boss,

how long it took time for your visa issued

Hi sir,

This is Rao from India

can we get kuwait visa without PCC ?

My HR said that my application rejected due to without your PCC, so we applied again for other kind of visa

it will take time within one week.

setty1981 wrote:

Hi sir,

This is Rao from India

can we get kuwait visa without PCC ?

My HR said that my application rejected due to without your PCC, so we applied again for other kind of visa

it will take time within one week.

Yes for visa in Kuwait they need only passport copy from applicants (other documents will be attached by sponsor) and PCC, medical all that cannot be done without visa.

Check your inbox, i replied your msg.

Hi @nileshkts
Pls reply any 1 who have knowledge abt this .

it's Abdul from India banglore, I got offer letter on 1/aug/2022  from petroleum company  after online video call interview,today I completed pcc from passport office ,how long I have to wait for pcc and agent is saying to make medical test ,I need to know that is this final medical test ,r else I have to do medical in Kuwait also ,how long it took to fly , salry is mentioned in offer letter as 120kd, and 50kd food allowance, accomodation and transport from company, how much I can save in this salary .pls reply me coz ur reply is much to take decision.r WhatsApp me I text my number to u in private box