Best Android Box

AS LONG AS YOU DONT DOWNLOAD YOUR FINE -  -as that would constitute potential distribution = but if it worries you you  can use a vpn on your router and that would hide you and all your traffic completely

smart dns only hides selected traffic as is listed on there service

ntv on the Mag250 has a full multi channel epg  - when in the single channel view with the preview in the top right corner press info button on remote

this will give multi channel epg like sky

on the mag250 if you download the program it will play via the mag250s playback function - the mag 250 cannot record properly as its the stream type isnt too compatible for recording

Toon wrote:

AS LONG AS YOU DONT DOWNLOAD YOUR FINE -  -as that would constitute potential distribution = but if it worries you you  can use a vpn on your router and that would hide you and all your traffic completely

smart dns only hides selected traffic as is listed on there service

ntv on the Mag250 has a full multi channel epg  - when in the single channel view with the preview in the top right corner press info button on remote

this will give multi channel epg like sky

on the mag250 if you download the program it will play via the mag250s playback function - the mag 250 cannot record properly as its the stream type isnt too compatible for recording

Tried the Multi Channel EPG and it is there but with no programs shown, maybe there is a clock I need to set so I will have a look and try again. ( The program guide starts from 01.00 am!)

Thanks Toon.

Cheers

Ray

it looks a bit like this it snot exactly but very similar 

http://www.databaseanswers.org/data_mod … PG_lge.jpg

if the epg data is not there then you need to go to the menu option for servers

and in the box for ntp server - type in - europe.pool.ntp.org

sometimes it needs 0 plus a dot  (0.)  in front of the above

then reboot

Toon wrote:

then reboot

Thanks I'll try that later, shame NTV in Cyprus don't know that Malta is a country, it's not in their list of countries!

Ray

I know - - well they are northern Cyprus= = Turkish  Republic of Northern Cyprus - service is still available in Malta though although they have a few issues right now.... sources i think...

good luck

F0xgl0ve wrote:
Toon wrote:

then reboot

Thanks I'll try that later, shame NTV in Cyprus don't know that Malta is a country, it's not in their list of countries!

Ray

Worked a treat, thank you very much.

Ray

your welcome

I use NTV on a Magbox 250 at the moment but am thinking of adding a further box (Android) dedicated to Kodi on the same TV via a 2nd HDMI port.
Of the latest Android boxes I am considering a 'Matricom G-Box Q Quad/Octo Core'.  Has anyone used one and are they as good as I have read.
The other ones under consideration are 'Minix Neo X8 Plus' or 'Element Ti4'

If anyone has experience of any of these or any comments It would be helpful.

Ray

Good afternoon everyone,

I know the post is old but does anyone have a recommendation for a 2017 model? :) I'm new in Malta and the models offered on Facebook seems pretty bad for a high price :)

buy from amazon......much cheaper -  https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss … ROZ7SXV8U4

and load it your self from you tube videos.

as long as you buy one with min 2gb ram and 8-16gb onboard storage
with the fastest quad or octa core processor and a minimum of v5.1 version of android
- v6 or 7 would be even better

Visit Malta deals 4 u  in sliema 59 euros & its already loaded