Arriving in Siem reap on the 24th April

Hi all, I have finally taken the plunge and I am moving to Cambodia in April with just the clothes on my back. I will arrive in Siem Reap on the 24th and will be staying three days before moving on to Sihanoukville. I'm will not be doing much for the first month or so, but after that I would like to do a little part time job or a little business. So if there are any like minded souls who would like to meet up, please feel to contact me.

Best of luck to everyone whatever you embark on.

Chris

Hi,

I wish you, lot's of suc6 !I will be in Siem reap to bu earlier.My plan is to set up a fashionlabel and spend lot's of time in Asia in the futur.I admire that you have the courage to do this !
Good luck and keep us posted ! :)

Bless ya, I hope that everything goes well for you too, but who know's where I will end up, but there is one thing I am very sure of, it won't be the UK. x

Looks that many want to escape Europe ,pff :) To the sunny side up state(s) ! I hope to find my way aswell :) And it also will not be here in Belgium ! Again ..good luck ! Where there's a will ,ther's a way !Go for it !  ;)

What a coincidence! I will land in Siem Reap the 24th of April too, arriving from Bangkok. I am moving to Cambodia, and will first set in Battambang.
Who knows....maybe we're going to meet each other on the same plane  :D

Hi, like a lot of things in this life, things change and the change I have made is that I have decided to live in the Philippines, the reasons for my change a heart are many, however I still plan to arrive in Cambodia on the 24th, so I hope we do bump into each other?

If you're landing in SR exactly at 11:45  :D guess there are good chances to...  :top:

:D not sure, we will soon find out?  :cheers:

Give me your travel info and I will pick you up at the Siem Reap airport if you want, drive you to your guest house and give you any info I can to help you.

Greg