Need a job

Definitely new to this and why iam here because two years back I met a girl from colombia in we chat, and we realise that we are soulmate ,we need a lot money for the same or if i got a job there its really helpful anybody help us

I need her help me

shafeek maiah wrote:

I need her help me

I suggest that you start helping yourself by reading through the many informative posts in the forum category section. It will give you information about how to get a visa etc.
Also get your Colombian GF to get paperwork organised too.

I need job there anybody can help me to get job there in Bogota, how can i survive without a job

shafeek maiah wrote:

I need job there anybody can help me to get job there in Bogota, how can i survive without a job

You won't survive without a job.
Help yourself. Don't just sit back and expect anyone to help you. Be proactive.

I Trying with all my heart but i dnt know spanish, and I dnt have any idea how can i get a job there, if u can suggest me    a way to get a job in colombia,

Hi shafeek maiah,

Welcome to Expat.com!

A new topic has been created on the Colombia forum as you were off topic.

I wish you good luck in your job search.
Christine

Be careful with the soulmate thing is hard to find in colombia

maiah is mi soulmate :)

its hard bt i got one :)

shafeek,  you'd do well to heed the advice given and do some - no, a LOT - of research.  You need to decide what your marketable skills are.  You need to figure out if you will be able to use those skills in Colombia.  You need to do it legally which means the whole visa process and work permits as necessary.  You need to learn at least basic Spanish and work to improve it constantly, unless you want things to be 2-3 times harder than they could be.

These are not things that can be done overnight but take planning.  You should first travel to Colombia for a short time just to get the feel of everything, and be aware that your first impressions may not be accurate if you are wearing rose-colored glasses and not taking a cold, hard look at everything.  Do not be so impulsive that you set in stone things that cannot be easily undone later should you, or her, get cold feet about the deal.

Colombia is not a Utopia.  At least it's not, if you don't have enough knowledge, enough money, and enough time and commitment to put it all together in a plan, and have backup plans too - and even for those well-prepared it does not come together easily.  You are coming into a different world and you are the one who is going to be at a disadvantage in many ways, and in Colombia ignorance is not bliss.

I like the idea that you may have found your soulmate.  But in almost every language there are sayings about that.  The Germans say something like "Andere Mütter haben auch schöne Töchter" (other mothers also have pretty daughters), the Spanish might say "De los peces, el mar está lleno", and in English, "There are plenty of fish in the sea"...

Shafeek, the trip itself costs like USD 1,800 round trip.
You'll need a visa for Colombia, and a transit visa from the country(ies) your trip will stopover to. The most "direct"' route being through Germany with Lufthansa (MAA-FRA-BOG).
Getting a tourist visa (TP-11 visa class) implies to provide some proof of income: Showing bank extracts of the last 3 months showing an average amount of at least 5 times the Colombian minimal wage, that is to say something like USD 1,300.

As you can see, this implies an important financial effort, and a lot of paperwork (first get your passport if you don't have one yet).
Be careful with dealing with different cultures. Experience taught me that  we can get misled with our feelings and our overall understanding because we're seeing things through the prism of our own culture. After many years of travels to Colombia, I think I am safe to say that I know a bit of this country, but I still get surprised and still make misinterpretations.

That said, if you can financially do it, live your own experiences, whatever the outcome, it will always be an enriching one.

you are really good thanks for your support, and really eye opening one ,need a lot time for the same , need take my first step better job :)