Meeting new people

Gday my name is Skully and Im re-locating  to Bali very soon to retire,   (cos ive lived a hard life lol) I'd love to have some contacts there before I arrive, If you'd like to know who I am google "skully McKean starnow" n you'll see some pics n bio etc, would love to meet some Aussies who know the place,get to learn the culture n maybe meet a nice Balinese woman (30-40), thanks for readin this, hope ya enjoyin the sunshine.....Oh am also on facebook if anyone wants to send a friend request, type "NO WHAN" n you'll see my pic

I see your site, the tattoos very good. Where will you want to live in Bali?

Lol denpassar sounds to busy for me mate, wouldn't mind livin in the outskirts, hav u lived there long venzegirl?

I hear a lot of nice things about Ubud.

Always curious, I checked out some of your stand up routines on utube. 

In a word…hilarious!

When you get to Bali, Ubud should be one place you check out, that's for sure.  There are number of Aussies about here, but then again, there are large numbers of Aussies most anywhere on Bali. 

You'll want to get to know the island before you decide where you want to hang up your kilt at night, as the variety from one area of Bali to the other is significant to say the least.

One thing I can tell you about the Balinese…they love a good laugh, so you'll likely fit in here just fine.

Good luck on your retirement…but don't give up doing your stand up.  :top:

Well done, and cheers!

thank you everyone I arrive on the 14 april and if you want to say gday feel free to do so on here or in the street in bali............skully

thank you mate, I arrive in bali april 14, if youd like to be friends on here or ya see me in the street n want to say gday .....feel free to do so as it would be good to chat to an expat when I settle in....thank you for your time mate...............skully