Anyone knows of a trecking association / club for expats

I have been in the PHP for 1,5 month. I am looking for a trecking/hiking association or group for expats. Ths PHP have georgious mountains/volcanos, but most of the people I meet only go for diving. Any suggestions of a good hiking group? I don't like organized tours much. I would rather like to do it in a family/friend/friends of friends kind of group. Thank you for your recommendations /suggestions. L.

hey, i would be interested as well, if you manage to add further to this group, keep me posted, but for now i am on!

hi i'm also interested to join.I've been living here but most of the time most of my vacations is just here within the city and often ot the beach..i also wanna try trekking..anyone organizing a trip in sagada?...thank you

Count me in as well.  I will be arriving in two weeks, and I am an avid hiker.  I'm trying to locate information online about trekking with little avail.  Have you found any popular hiking areas within an hour or so from the city?

Hope to hear from you soon,
Rob

check the Hash Harrier House club .. they call themselves a drinking club with a running/trekking problem :P:P
google them to ffind their local chapters :D