I work for the Citizens Services at US Consulate in Guayaquil

Hellooooo!

I work at the US Consulate and joined the group to let you know where to locate us. At this time we are beefing up are Emergency Response System (Warden System). I personally am travelling all over Ecuador (GYE District) gathering information and preparing US Citizens in case of a national disasters.

I am available for questions you may have regarding Citizen Services here at the Consulate. Feel free to email me.

We will be holding a meeting in Salinas this Friday and one in Loja on Sept. 30th. Hopefully, we will hold an emergency training in Cuenca before Christmas.

Hope I can be of service to you.
Rachel
guayaquil.usconsulate.gov
[email protected]

Loja - Wow, you are really taking your job seriously. Have any of your predecessors held meetings there before? Hope to meet you sometime in Cuenca or when we are in Guayaquil sometime.

I do not believe we have held meetings in Loja before. This is part of what the Consular responsabilities are though with US citizens in our district.

Its a blast meeting everyone and exchanging stories. I personally have lived in Ecuador for 20 years and am able to give a vast amount of info due to experience.

next cuenca meeting you are gonna have to come! It's always fun!

Rachel