Presentation of members in Sharjah

Welcome on Expat.com! :)

Did you recently register on Expat.com? Did you recently arrive in Sharjah? Since how long are you living in Sharjah?

Let's get acquainted! What brought you in UAE and more particularly to Sharjah and surroundings? What are your interests in life? What are your preferred leisure activities? Do you have any hobbies?

Thanks a bunch for your presentation! See you soon on Expat.com! :)!

Hi My is Nazim...

i am also living in sharkah :)

Hi Nazim, Could you tell us something about you : what brought you to UAE and Sharjah in particular? How do you like it in Sharjah? Do you have hobbies?

This might help you make connection with other members of the forum :)

Cheers

Hello, I'm Phil. My profession brought me to Sharjah as a Contract Pilot for Air Arabia, Contract stipulations has the Company providing accomodations for me resulting in my residence being the Golden Tulip on Corniche Road which has beautiful scenery. I cam ein the middle of july which was so hot (it's still hot now) that I wanted to go back home immediately as I've never felt such heat. I love the outdoors, running, football, hunting, long walks but unfortunately the temperatures here are somewhat restricting. Also the internet providers makes it a nightmare too with the rates, content blockage, Magic Jack and Skype restrictions, poor customer service etc.
At night it's not too bad but no alcohol with dinner so you know how that is. My education of this part of the UAE is still limited so if you have any questions I hope the other Members do answer them for you.
Phil

hi am yasser , am from egypt work and live in ajman ,
love sport, reading and languages ,

searching if ther's someone speak french coz i 'll forget it without practice

Hi Yasser,
You might want to propose language exchange? Then you could post an ad in Sharjah's Classifieds -> Language exchange : your Arabic against French?
This is also a good way to make new friends! :)

hi, this is helen, i join in sharjah in the middle of july, i like yoga, walking and language.

Hi Cloe,

Am also from Sharjah and live in Abu Shagara,
can we meet during EID holidays.

PS.

Hi Cloe,

I wish to meet people but i have not heard from
anyone,
Wishing you a safe journey and happy holidays.

Saty

Hi, I am Tabish living in District Al-Qasmia of Sharjah!

I moved here in August'10 from Saudi Arabia!! :)

Hi all,
Im Issam,been in the UAE since birth. Working for an airline full time and also enjoy doing networking to make some additional bucks ;), currently working on promoting an awesome US based company product with a mind blowing business plan.
My hobbies include swiming,traveling,long drives,riding, basket ball and pool.

hay im asfour im working&living in sharjah hope truth relationshipe with good people.

Hello everyone, Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Thank you for your presentation.

I wish you all a Happy New Year! :)

Expat.com wrote:

Welcome on Expat.com! :)

Did you recently register on Expat.com? Did you recently arrive in Sharjah? Since how long are you living in Sharjah?

Let's get acquainted! What brought you in UAE and more particularly to Sharjah and surroundings? What are your interests in life? What are your preferred leisure activities? Do you have any hobbies?

Thanks a bunch for your presentation! See you soon on Expat.com! :)!

Hi,

My name is Omar, and I am planning a move to Dubai, for at least 5 years, perhaps permanent, to work in the Oil & Gas Sector. I will work for an international Company in Dubai, I will start my job on 15.01.2011.

I would like to move with my family: couple + 3 children (04 years + 02 years + 01 month).

Following my internet search, and after consulting some friends they suggest to me to rent an apartment (2 or 3 BRM) in Sharjah.

Could you please tell me what is the best place or area to live in Sharjah, good views, pool, gym if possible, near Mall for shopping, and with an family environment and with easy access to Dubai.

Please also any advice on average weekly cost of living, purchase etc.

Many Thanks in advance

Omar

Welcome to Expat.com Omar :)

Thank you for your introduction :)

For your other queries I will suggest you to start another discussion in the Sharjah forum for more visibility and thus allowing you in obtaining more responses ;)

My warm regards :)

hiii again!! :)

Hello all ...
good luck staying in Sharjah :)

gd stuff

Just arrived from the UK. For the moment will be staying in Al Qasbah and working in the Ports/Shipping Industry.

Loving Sharjah already!

Would love any more recommendations.

[Moderated: off-topic]

I am moving to Sharjah in a few months. Very nervous. I would love to make friends and ask questions. Curious about the commute to Dubai and the city of Sharjah. I am a single 26 female from the States.

Lyndzie .. welcome to UAE .. dont be nervous, you are going enjoy your stay here, since Sharjah is close to Dubai and there is lots people from US

hi richard .. welcome to UAE, have you been to Duabi Marina and nearby places?

r1chard wrote:

Just arrived from the UK. For the moment will be staying in Al Qasbah and working in the Ports/Shipping Industry.

Loving Sharjah already!

Would love any more recommendations.

Hi everyone,

I'm farid, from the algeria and have been in Sharjah about one weeks now. Really like it so far but haven't managed to meet many people, just one or two, so anyone on here who lives in Sharjah and fancies hanging out then let me know! :-)

salut je suis nouvelle sur le blogs sage-femme en France a la recherche de travail a Dubai c'est possible

oui tu peux mais tu doit passer unn examen et tu doit au moin connaitre al arabe et l anglais

My post is being Deleted for no reason stated.

Is that how you moderate over here? No message no info, just delete.

For those who pm me... Thank You

Hi Sadia Fatima,

Please note that we do not delete the posts of the members. Can you please re-post your message on the forum?

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you.
---------------------------------------

Just to remind that the topic is on "Presentation of members in Sharjah". :)

Hi everyone,
My fiance just reach Sharjah ,looking for job. He did apply for many vacancies, But I think its difficult to get job in UAE!!
we need really job...we give up now he is just looking for any honest job ,doesnt matter with hing salary or less!!and also our relation is facing problems because of this matter. I hope if someone can help us or suggest some useful websites( We tried alot dubai-bb, jobrapido,gult news.gulf talent..)wich can help us to find job easily and fast.
Thank you

Hi harira111,

You are off topic.

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Sharjah section.

Thank you.

Hi everyone again?! :):P

hi

My name is Murtaza, I am still finding the residence as just arrived in dubai.

I hava been in kelapa gading north jakarta for last 4 years & made a lot of freinds with the help of this site.

Welcome Murtaza!
I hope that you will have a good experience here! :)

Hi ElenaDaniela!
Welcome to Sharjah! I'm sure that you will find a lot of friends here! :)

-Tabish

im nadia, from al nahda sharjah... just want to have decent but not boring friends

Hi, I am a computer programmer working in dxb and staying in sharjah. I hv been moving from one emirate to another in different time lived/worked in dxb, shj and rak. so far met a lot of great ppl. hmm my name is Kashan what else.. i think thats it for now.

Hi all
Am in Sharjah from 31/11/2012 new here..

A dram of a better life is bringing me to Sharjah i hope to find a great job and some fun friends, thats all i ever wanted.

Hello all,

My name is Hugo from Portugal and I am recent in your blog and also recent in Sharjah. I've arrived 3 weeks ago but only now have discovered you blog.

What can you suggest to do in Sharjah.

Thanks