Dogs available for Adoption (story and link to photos enclosed)

Rosie was found at a little strip mall here in Jarabacoa in early August.  She was skin and bones and had a broken tail which needed to be amputated.  She is a very sweet little girl .  She is great with cats, dogs and kids and also likes her downtime to snuggle with her furry brothers and sisters on the dog bed or her blankie.  She is crate trained and knows how to sit.and loves to be around her human family as well.  Rosie is very playful and LOVES to play and run in the yard with the other dogs.  She would be an AMAZING family pet.  It would be great if she could be adopted with her foster sister Lucy but that is not a requirement.  We are hoping for a family to take her in and show her that life is much better than what she was given at birth.  Won't you please open your heart to this gorgeous and loving girl?  I can promise you will not be disappointed.

(Rosie is up to date on all vaccinations and is on heartworm and flea/tick preventatives.  She is approximately 50 pounds and 11 months old)   http://www.corotos.com.do/jarabacoa/ani … 537825.htm

If you are interested in adopting Rosie, please contact Lisa or Orlando at 829-848-6555 via phone, viber or whatsapp or email [email protected]

Lucy was found in Jarabacoa near a dumpster at the local supermarket in mid July.  She was so small, skinny, flea infested and had the letter "I" shaved on her back.  She was tossed out like trash by someone who disregards the female species of dogs.  Lucy followed my family into the grocery store and melted our hearts.  She is a sweet girl but a little stubborn sometimes.  She likes to do things on her time, lol.  Lucy knows how to sit and also is crate trained. She is great with cats, dogs and kids and also likes her downtime to snuggle with her furry brothers and sisters on the dog bed or her blankie.  She also loves to lay in the sun or on the grass when it is cooler.  She enjoys being outside allot and also playing in the yard.  Lucy would be a great family pet and running partner.  It would be nice if she could be adopted with her foster sister Rosie but that is not a requirement. 

(Lucy is up to date on all vaccinations and is on heartworm and flea/tick preventatives.  She is approximately 50 pounds and 11 months old)  http://www.corotos.com.do/jarabacoa/ani … 537824.htm

If you are interested in adopting Rosie, please contact Lisa or Orlando at 829-848-6555 via phone, viber or whatsapp or email [email protected]

Nice post. Good luck with Rosie.  We have a similar group here on the north coast that does this.

Bob K

Thanks.  We also work with a group here in Jarabacoa called Deperdom which is holding an adoption event this weekend.  We do it personally and  I cannot take on any more until I get this gals adopted.  I have 8 now with them at my house and quite frankly, cannot fit any more, lol.