German conversation group in Salzburg

Hi all. I've been dutifully studying German with Rosetta Stone software. What I need is practice speaking. Does anyone know of a conversation group or class in Salzburg?

Thanks in advance!

Lorraine

Not that I know of. There's a thriving Ex-Pat group at The English Center, but I've not heard of a conversation group.

Hi all,

I am not sure if this groups is still active but I would also love to try and practice my really basic german. I have moved here just over a month ago now and it would be good to try and catch up to try and practice!

cheers,

Annr

While I don't believe they have basic German conversation groups, the English Center is a good resource. They do have a book discussion group in German.

Haunspergstraße 37a
A-5020 Salzburg
662 890 995

You might investigate the offerings at the Volkhochschule. They have a range of German classes for foreign speakers.

many thanks for the tip!

Hi all,

IŽm German native speaker, originally from the Northern Part of Germany and IŽd like to improve my English.

If you to train my English I would be pleased to train your German.

I just like to get some more practise in English. We can meet for a cup of coffee or tea and just talk or play some board games like Risiko, Monopoly, Scrabble (in German), Scotland Yard or whatever you like.

We are a couple in Salzburg and like animals, sports and all kinds of funoriented activities.

DonŽt hesitate to contact me.
Bye
gerd