Wedding officiant/ celebrant in Saigon or Hanoi

hi there! I am looking for an English- speaking wedding celebrant/ officiant for our wedding in April in Saigon. Any advice? Thanks for your help!

Hi! I am Phuong from HCMC. I used to be an English student and I have been a celebrant in foreigner's weddings somtimes before.
What can I do for you?
Feel free to contact me: 01688922902

I am getting married in a non-traditional wedding in Hoi An, Vietnam next April and can't seem to find a celebrant to conduct the ceremony! Can anyone help with any information?

Hi there everyone,

There is a very good celebrant based in Hoi An / Danang called Peter Mahomet.  He has done over 30 weddings all over Vietnam (Hanoi, HCMCC, Da Nang, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Quy Nhon, more...) and has received excellent feedback from all his newly weds.

Email him at [email protected]  for more details.  Also see him highlighted in the Mott Visuals website for "recommended celebrant in central Vietnam"

Hi mahomp > please recommend this person in our business directory. Thank you

@etdukkehjem Hi Phuong, Ru still based in HCMC?  My fiance and I are looking for someone to officiate our vows in September, it will be very simple affair with just the 2 of us. We would like somewhere pretty to perform this, do you have any ideas or suggestions? Regards Helena

@etdukkehjem   Hi Phuong, Ru still in HCMC? We are looking for a celebrant to officiate our vows in September.  My fiance and I are eloping and it will be a very simple affair between the 2 of us, regards Helena

- @lenooshka8

The post was 2010, and member no longer active on forum,

@etdukkehjem Hi Phuong, Ru still based in HCMC?  My fiance and I are looking for someone to officiate our vows in September, it will be very simple affair with just the 2 of us. We would like somewhere pretty to perform this, do you have any ideas or suggestions? Regards Helena

- @lenooshka8