Sohar: Pets

We are considering a move from South Africa to Sohar and would appreciate any information, particularly with respect to
1) what is entailed wrt bringing animals into Oman [we have 2 cats and 1 large dog]
2) are there any "dog" friendly beaches either in or near Sohar
3) the likelyhood of securing work as a female expat [qualified Pharmacist but non Arabic speaking and none of the MOH qualifications]

Thanks for any insights!

Unfortunately no response on this topic. I was also hoping for answers on these questions. Did you found out more by now?

Lizet 🐰

Elisabeth42 wrote:

Unfortunately no response on this topic. I was also hoping for answers on these questions. Did you found out more by now?

Lizet 🐰

Hi Lizet
Me too facing a similar situation. Are you moving to Sohar?

Dear Lizet and Elizabeth

I have not found out any more but now that it looks like it is becoming a reality I am going to try start looking into it again.

Have either of you had any luck?
Are you in Sohar yet? If so ... Whats it like?

Will feed back what I find out.

Thanks
Lindsay

LPW wrote:

Dear Lizet and Elizabeth

I have not found out any more but now that it looks like it is becoming a reality I am going to try start looking into it again.

Have either of you had any luck?
Are you in Sohar yet? If so ... Whats it like?

Will feed back what I find out.

Thanks
Lindsay

Hi Lindsay
I still haven't moved to Sohar. Will let know once I'm there.
tc.

hi there... have you ladies managed to move your pets there? I am looking for in for regarding moving 2 cats early next year. Any info will be valuable.

Thank you

Contact omani paws on fb or ask qurum vetinary clinic in muscat , they have alot of info

Qrum vet clinic in Muscat, they have a web site they can answer all your questions and even help in the process.