Ministry apologizes for achieve (While apply visit visa for my mother)

Assalaam to all,
                        can someone help me to understand the error which i get after apply for visit to my mother (تعتذر الوزارة عن تحقيق الطلب ) it means they apologize but i  dont understand where is the mistake i did this is because incomplete request or any other reason? please can someone help me ?

Thanks in advance.

millions are applying for visit visa every day , they can't accept all otherwise we will find more than 10 millions in one time in KSA , SO there is a number must rejected , tray again and again , finally print the request and go to the immigration department yourself with all supported documents and tray final time

Dear yasser thanks for your reply actually just now i go to mofa and check they say they updated the system. submit another request. thats all they say i was thinking i made some mistakes while filling the form.

even  it might not be accepted , u have to tray four to five  times

oh yasser dont say this because my company have issues to sign for that visit visa paper. they dont want to sign for mother only for wife they sign iam very much tense now how to get that signature again. may be is there any other way that without our chamber registered person can we apply for visit? no problem i will apply for ten times but the problem for me is to sign he is not signing on the form. any help regarding this?

yasser467hotmail.com wrote:

even  it might not be accepted , u have to tray four to five  times

Not necessary
Most of my friends have got visa in first attempt.

This happen with me also ,yesterday same message I received, called 920033334 but they could not answer and given local MOFA no. , that is also not responding .
I have selected Delhi embassy and it may be due to covid situation

have they selected Delhi embassy ?
when they got approved visa ?

The ministry apologizes for the requsted demand . Greetings