Volunteering in Dar Es Salaam

My name is Kelly. My partner and I have an NGO based in the US. Through that NGO, we have a medical fellowship program set to start in Dar Es Salaam in October. Our program consists of volunteering doctors from the US and Canada to come and teach pediatric orthopedic fellows for 3-4 weeks at a time. Some of these doctors will bring their spouses and/or children for the same amount of time.

I am looking for some volunteer opportunities in Dar Es Salaam for these spouses and adult children while they're in Dar. Through our program the doctors and their families will have a place to stay and meals taken care of. These spouses and /or adult children would come volunteer for the day for a few weeks at time.

Our program commences in middle September, 2015. Any help directing us to volunteering opportunities will be greatly appreciated.  We can only volunteer in Dar. Thank you for your help!

Hi Kelly,

Please note that your post is now on the Dar es Salaam Forum :)

I will invite you to please post in the Volunteering in Dar es Salaam section as it might help :)

Thank you and best of luck with everything !

Maximilien

Hello Kelly,

I would suggest that you follow Maximilien's guidelines and post your ad in the appropriate section.

Thank you,
Gavind

I want to volunteer in any NGO dealing with economic and social works

Dear bulemo and gj2 9051989,

Since my post this past January, I have started a project in Dar Es Salaam that will commence this coming September. If you're interested in volunteering (or anyone reading this), please private message me at expatblog and I will reply with more details.

Sincerely,

Kelly

Hi Kelly l just want to know what are r these adult chidre coming to do and do they need to have noledge for these and what can be the age between.

Kelly, could we chat about your program? I might be interested to join you. Please send me the details *****************

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.

i am interested

how do i get intouch with you