Moving to Da Nang - where to rent and where to hang out?

Hello my name is James, Im moving to Da Nang in March and looking for teaching work, advise on the best area to find an apartment and where to hang out, any advise appreciated, currently teaching in South Korea and need to thaw out a bit, oh my god its cold !

(Moderated: no free ads here please + register in the business directory)

Meanwhile, in Albania:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e24qMLbRn2M

Skype me
phuoctrang01clc
Or contact me by e-mail [email protected]
I will help you. Danang is my hometown

[moderated: free advertisement is not allowed]

daCabbie wrote:
Teacher Mark wrote:

Meanwhile, in Albania:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e24qMLbRn2M

Thanks for the link Mark....
I had forgotten how wonderful it is in Albania...

At least the Albanians don't steal and eat peoples pets...

I say all of this with a smile and a wink...

Hope all is well with you.

I've never heard the word wonderful used to describe any of the Balkaan nations, but I'll take your word for it.

Here are a few key words I encountered during this mornings 15 minute crash course on Albania:  corruption, mafia, human trafficking, sexuall abuse, unemployment, 5 percent pro-ISIS, ad nuseum...

The odds of making $20 (or more) per hour seem a bit long, no matter the occupation (mafia slots nonwithstanding).

SNAFU on this end, but I've adapted in a Pavlovian sort of way.  My laptop is drool-proof, so itz all good...

Hello James, welcome to my hometown :)
For living you should rent house/rent close to your working.
in HaiChau district price for renting pretty higher than Ngu hanh son district or Hòa cường areas
For hang out:
There are several places i recommend you:
-Bowling or Cinema at Big C-Vinh trung plaza
-bar/beer : bamboo bar, radio bar...on the bach dang street
-Coffee: Highland in central areas ,  coffee shops along Phan Chau Trinh streets ( Coc 's style with small table/ chair); Hola coffee in Ngu Hanh Son streets.

Hope you find this well :)

daCabbie
Why did you hate Da nang city like that :D ? what has happened to you there? Could you share with us ?

I think he was pretty clear-- he wasn't creative enough with his working arrangements....

or maybe DaNang sucks.  I hope it doesn't suck, since I'm moving there (but I'm in the software business, not teaching...)

Yeah , that was pretty negative, Ive heard plenty of good stuff about Da Nang, Ill be there soon so lets find out.

HI Jame
I have very nice serviced apartment in Da Nang city, It's on 44 Nguyen Du St, very close Song Han River and Novotel Hotel, 3mins walking there
Contact me if you are interesting to visited it. My handphone :

Moderated: Phone numbers and ad are not allow on the thread + for Accommodation, please post in the Housing in Da Nang section. Thank you.;]

Best Regards

BestRealsaigon wrote:

HI Jame
I have very nice serviced apartment in Da Nang city, It's on 44 Nguyen Du St, very close Song Han River and Novotel Hotel, 3mins walking there
Contact me if you are interesting to visited it. My handphone : 0989793399
Best Regards

Place a free ad in the housing section at the top of this page.

Moderated by : Priscilla
Reason : Advertising is not allowed, please register in the business directory

Hi Mr James,
We could say that there are  many apartments in both city side and the beach side in Danang. To find a nice one, it depends on your requirement of staying and your budget. On the city side, the price is often at least 450USD for 2 bedrooms, and one bdr apartment is 350USD.
On the beach side, there are more different choices to you. They are usually odered for 1 bedroom apartment, nice and close to the beach.
Nowadays, more and more people coming from other provinces in Vietnam to come Danang to invest in real estate and they are concentrating on good apartment buildings.
Best regards,

I rent a new 2be, 2 Ba for $520.Seaview No Seaview is much cheaper. Good ribs at Murphy's on the beach road.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not advertise your services on the forum. If you are a professional, kindly register in the Da Nang business directory Da Nang business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

There is a new 1 br in my building. Sea view. $450. If interested let me know.