Looking For New friends to Hangout on TUESDAY

Hey!!!

I am looking for new friends ( male & Female ) who are interested to meet new friends and socialize.

I know a place in Dubai Marina where the Longue is OPEN even in RAMADAN. I have been there last Tuesday and find the place so cool and lovely.

I was alone and did not enjoy the time in the lovely atmosphere.

so guys / girls , if you are free on Tuesday from 7 30 PM , do let me know. we can handout and have some fun in this RAMADAN too

By the way , i forgot to introduce myself...i am Satish & i am from INDIA. i am living here in Dubai since 4 years and 2 years back started my own IT consultancy & services company in RAK free zone.

I am professional by studies, smart & handsome, talkative, humorous, friendly & the list goes on....u can know me better when we meet or talk in person...

so, let me know your interests...

FRIENDSHIP dose not have boundaries. ANY Nationality & Cultures are welcomed ...i love it...

have a grate day

Satish ....friends call me SAM ...

Hello Satish, welcome on Expat.com :)
I'll move your topic on Dubai's forum as it will be more appropriate.
Regarding your invitation, you should maybe point out the meeting point as there are a lot of places in Dubai Marina where the meetup could take place (in principle after 7:00 pm everything is open there!)
Cheers
Arlette

Dear Arlette

Hope you are doing Gr8.

I did not get your point "i have moved your topic" which you have mentioned in your reply....where did you move my topic to? i am confused, can u brief me.....

secondly,

actually you are right, i should have mentioned the VENUE in my posting.

Anyways, its not too late....

I happened to be at Horizon Longue. Its a nice place to hangout.

so guys, anyone interested do keep messaging, so that we can all catch up to have some fun....

cheers...

satish

Expectations are very high now... What a beautiful list of characteristics :)

I am pretty new to the scene (been here for a month) and haven't found a nice place in the Marina to chill, so am definitely up to hang out there.

FYI, I am Belgian and work at General Electric (Communications and PR).

Valerie

Hey Valerie...

welcome to the blog... & Dubai ..a lovely place to stay (still at the time of recession)

Marina have got a lot of nice places. depending on your mood you can choose them...

The one which i was talking is in GRAND HABTOOR - HORIZON LONGUE. Its a nice place to be in RAMADAN (as almost all other outlets are shutdown).

On Tuesday, being a LADIES NIGHT, you would be getting a FREE welcome drink ( i believe its 2 free drinks ), you get nice food , shesha is the best one ( i love the flour DOUBLE APPLE )

So, you are in to PR & communications...its a tough job. lots of pressure. o lalala

Valerie...lets try to build a small group of people ....it would be more fun where we have more people in the group (on Tuesday)

be connected to this blog...

cheers...Satish

Hey Satish,

I see that y just registered, the Horizon Lounge is good we had already 2 meet-ups held there, the last one being last Thursday.
I beleive if we can identify some new places also it would be more interesting.
Cheers
Armen

Hey Satish,
wassup how u doin? ur idea its very gr8 lets c ! my duty its from 8 to 12 so i cant b available till that time

bt next time for sure ^_^

keep in touch brah

x
belle moe - sharjah

Hey Armen

Humm....you are probably right...but i have been to few places in RAMADAN. I found Horizon would be the right place for everything.

Yesterday i was in CASA CAFE in Jumeriah. but you know the crowd is 99% arabs, but its also a nice place to meetup. This is a place where you can have Shesha & food. NO DRINKS.

let me check out for some options then...i will keep you updated...

catch you soon..

Satish

Hi belle moe

How r u man...nice to catch you online...

i will keep you updated..

have a grate day

satish

satish26 wrote:

I did not get your point "i have moved your topic" which you have mentioned in your reply....where did you move my topic to? i am confused, can u brief me.....

Initially you posted in the main forum "United Arab Emirates" so I moved your topic to Dubai's forum

Valerievdk wrote:

Expectations are very high now... What a beautiful list of characteristics :)
I am pretty new to the scene (been here for a month) and haven't found a nice place in the Marina to chill, so am definitely up to hang out there.
FYI, I am Belgian and work at General Electric (Communications and PR).
Valerie

Hey Valerie, welcome to the forum and Dubai,
Are you working here? or do you have an internship?
Cheers
Arlette

Thanks Arlette, for showing your personal interest on the posting.

hope to see you soon too in RAK

Hi,

Thank you very much.

Yes, working in Dubai for General Electric.
It is not an internship; it is called a leadership development programme.
It will take me to three different offices around the world in two years (will spend 8 months at every location), so all very exciting.

Valerie

so when is the meet? when and where? who r gonna be thr?

Hi Guys,

I am nazim and very new to this forum get together thing. I am an Algerian residing in Dubai and would like to make new friends and chill out. Could any one help me out for this meet up.... I did some research on the venue and seems interesting.... Hope we will have a great day together.....

Hey Satish please let me know the time and if possible your contact no.

Cheers..

Nazim

joylok wrote:

so when is the meet? when and where? who r gonna be thr?

--------------------------------
HI Joylok

Good to see you man...

See you at Grand Habtoor - Horizon Longue , Dubai Marina..

I will PM my Mobile number to you...i will inform you the timing

c u there...

Cheers

Satish

nazim69 wrote:

Hi Guys,

I am nazim and very new to this forum get together thing. I am an Algerian residing in Dubai and would like to make new friends and chill out. Could any one help me out for this meet up.... I did some research on the venue and seems interesting.... Hope we will have a great day together.....

Hey Satish please let me know the time and if possible your contact no.

Cheers..

Nazim

-----------------

Hi Nazim

Welcome to the Blog...

Nice to see you here....please join us at Habtoor - Horizon Longue tomorrow.

i will keep you updated..

Satish

Satish,

What time are y guys planning to be there, I might join.

Cheers

Love to join as well.
Let me know the time.
See you there.

Hi Valerievdk, Armen119, nazim69, joylok, & jack69

Please suggest me the time....may be 8:30PM or 9:00PM is OK for all ???

please let me know your opinion

cheers

Satish

9 pm sounds good to me!

Cheers,
Valerie

Ok Friends..

See you at Horizon Longue at 9 PM

I think all you guys have my MOBILE NUMBER. Don't hesitate to call me at any time....

see you soon...

Satish

Thanks for arranging this gathering.

Hi Valerievdk, Armen119, nazim69 & Adle

Thank you all guys for joining yesterday...it was nice meeting you guys...

I enjoyed a lot.

& Armen, as you said we will plan for Dune Biking in the NIGHT ...i will let you guys know ASAP

cheers......

Satish

Hi Satish, guys!!

I am Hamza and I am also very new in this forum. I am Dutch and I am in Dubai since a few days. I live in Dubai Marina (La Riviera tower) so the Grand Habtoor is not far from my place. I would love to join you guys, to meet you and have a great time. I know nothing about Dubai and everything what I see is new for me hihi.

I work for the Dutch Consolate-General.

Will be hearing from you guys... Do you have a contact number Satish?

Cheers,
Hamza

wassup hamza

welcome in expat and in UAE as well.
well this meeting was week ago and i missed it too :( but there will b alot of meeting so keep in touch and i will let u know

x
belle moe

Herengracht wrote:

Hi Satish, guys!!

I am Hamza and I am also very new in this forum. I am Dutch and I am in Dubai since a few days. I live in Dubai Marina (La Riviera tower) so the Grand Habtoor is not far from my place. I would love to join you guys, to meet you and have a great time. I know nothing about Dubai and everything what I see is new for me hihi.

I work for the Dutch Consolate-General.

Will be hearing from you guys... Do you have a contact number Satish?

Cheers,
Hamza

Hi Hamza

welcome to the BLOG as well as Dubai.
You have really missed the last one. it was gr8 fun.

but not to feel bad, we will hangout very soon.

just be in touch with me..

i will keep you updated on the new plans

i will Personal Message you mu Mobile number...

cheers

satish

Herengracht wrote:

Hi Satish, guys!!

I am Hamza and I am also very new in this forum. ... work for the Dutch Consolate-General.

Hi Hamza, welcome to Expat.com :)
I could nearly say that we are ex-colleagues :lol: ; I have been working for the Dutch Embassy in Kinshasa a few years back! and I enjoyed it a lot!
Have fun in Dubai; there are very nice people there!
Arlette