Vietnam B3 Visa

Hi there,

I wondered if anybody had some information relating to the above because I am having a terrible time of it with my Visa renewal.

My girlfriend has a work permit here (Vietnam) but as I am not carrying out paid work I am using 3 month B3 multiple entry business Visa.

I renewed it in November 2014 and it cost $100 and now I have to renew it again - $380!!! :(

Does anybody know what is going on with the price of Visas here? I can't believe the jump in price!

Any advice or information would be really appreciated.

owl86 wrote:

Hi there,

I wondered if anybody had some information relating to the above because I am having a terrible time of it with my Visa renewal.

My girlfriend has a work permit here (Vietnam) but as I am developing a website and not currently trading, I am using a B3 Business Multiple Entry Visa.

I renewed it in November 2014 and it cost $100 and now I have to renew it again - $380!!! :(

Does anybody know what is going on with the price of Visas here? I can't believe the jump in price!

Any advice or information would be really appreciated.

Scan through the posts on this link and you'll find out more than you'll ever want to know:

https://www.expat.com/forum/219-3-visas-vietnam.html

Rick

Thanks Rick.

The whole thing looks a mess to be honest. I am still rather clueless.