Change in Profession / MOFA Saudi Arabia not attesting the Contract

Hi, I am residing in KSA and working. I need occupation change.

For this I have two letters addressed to 1)Saudi Culture Pakistan and 2)Saudi Embassy in Pakistan (these two docs are attested by cambers).

My question is: Do I also require contract attested from MOFA (Foriegn Affairs Saudi Arabia) ?

I tried this but MOFA is not attesting the contract saying that it is not required as I already reside in the Kingdom. They attest it only for new comers to Saudi Arabia. Is this so? As My Agent in Pakistan is asking for this contract attested from MOFA.

Please help. Thanks.

Brother ,

if you want to change PROFESSION in your IQAMA , your sponsor can do it by labor office ( ON LINE SERVICE )

regards.

833r wrote:

Hi, I am residing in KSA and working. I need occupation change.

For this I have two letters addressed to 1)Saudi Culture Pakistan and 2)Saudi Embassy in Pakistan (these two docs are attested by cambers).

My question is: Do I also require contract attested from MOFA (Foriegn Affairs Saudi Arabia) ?

I tried this but MOFA is not attesting the contract saying that it is not required as I already reside in the Kingdom. They attest it only for new comers to Saudi Arabia. Is this so? As My Agent in Pakistan is asking for this contract attested from MOFA.

Please help. Thanks.

Yes you have to attest it by MOFA KSA.Better to give this to your company mandoob.

@javed, brother,
mandoob went and came back with this explanation.

Can i go to MOFA myself and try?

Reply soon.
Thanks,

833r wrote:

@javed, brother,
mandoob went and came back with this explanation.

Can i go to MOFA myself and try?

Reply soon.
Thanks,

Yes you can try yourself but i dont know why mandoob came back with this lame excuse,may b he need service charges  :) .MOFA will definitely attest these letters.

Brother ,

Do you have IQAMA ? if yes , CHANGE PROFESSION only done by LABOR OFFICE.

alsairy12345 wrote:

Brother ,

Do you have IQAMA ? if yes , CHANGE PROFESSION only done by LABOR OFFICE.

Brother Labor office needs original attested degree for the change of profession.

Are you in Jeddah ?

alsairy12345 wrote:

Are you in Jeddah ?

i am in Riyadh.but this Rule applies to whole Kingdom :)

Brother ,

Discuss with mandoob may be he needs service charges , other wise go by your self and i am sure will find answer , try to see offices near MOFA also you can ask them same in Jeddah city.

Thanks brothers....