Looking for deutsch/german speaker !!

sprechen sie deutsch ?

Hello , i just started classes in deutsch language and i would like to find  some duetsch speakers to practice  in casablanca or near. i am happy to help u  out with arabic , moroccan dialect , french , spanish  or englich language.

Ben

Hello Ben

I invite you to drop in an advert in our Language Exchange in Casablanca classifieds section so as to increase your chances to meet interested partners.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi there,

I m a German native speaker living in Istanbul. Maybe we can chat in German and French on Skype or hangouts.

I d be happy to help.

Christian

london76 wrote:

sprechen sie deutsch ?

Hello , i just started classes in deutsch language and i would like to find  some duetsch speakers to practice  in casablanca or near. i am happy to help u  out with arabic , moroccan dialect , french , spanish  or englich language.

Ben

Hello Ben. Good luck with your studies.

May I just say that "deutsch" or "duetsch" (sic) is known as German in English and the spelling in German is "Deutsch" (capitalised)?

Thanks for correcting my error typing ,  it seems dificult to find germans speakers here in casablanca but long distance chat via skype can work really well. Ben

Hallo Christian,

danke für dein antwort , skypen ist  eine guten idee , vielleicht willst du email senden und ich kann mein skkype id giben. mein email address ist [email protected]

LG

Ben

london76 wrote:

Thanks for correcting my error typing ,  it seems dificult to find germans speakers here in casablanca but long distance chat via skype can work really well. Ben

Hello again. You'll find LOADS of German speakers here!

Goethe Institut,
Cultural Center,
Avenue Houmane El Fetouaki,
Casablanca.

Explain to them that you are learning and see how they can help.