Cities or towns in Cambodia

Hi everybody, I am Philip, originally from Poland. I  wish to retire in Cambodia. I have never been to Cambodia but I like what I read about this country. Maybe someone could give me some advice which place would be the best to live in for a mature person like myself. I am no longer interested in all night wild parties or bundi jumping but many restaurants with good food and entertiment and lots of  nature or ocean would be just fine for me.  Maybe someone could write a bit about some of the cities or towns in Cambodia. Thanks a lot.

Phillip: do lots of research on Cambodia, especially its recent history from 1975 to the present. The effect of the KR is ongoing, and has affected almost every aspect of Khmer life. Do not come here expecting any similarity to western living!
As for cities, there are really not that many. Phnom Penh is a big city, with as many good points as bad. Siem Reap is growing, and has a thriving tourist trade. Sihanoukville is also growing, but the main beach town, and only major port in Cambodia.
Take a few weeks to come here, see as many places as you can before making any decision. You may find that a third world country is not for you! On the other hand, you may like it a lot!
Good luck!

Hi Madmax,
Thank you for your time and good advice. I will do just that as you suggested, have a look around for a few weeks  and then decide.
Cheers.