Assessment of educational qualification

Hi

Can anyone please provide me an idea how much would I score in education?
4 years Bachelor in Computer Science from Dhaka University
One Year M.Sc in Actuarial science with dessertation from Scotland.
I have looked at their website but there is no guideline for scottish degree.
Any idea anyone?

nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_to_dk/work/greencard-scheme/

//
In order to receive any points for your educational level, you must, as a minimum, have the equivalent of a Danish Bachelor's degree. You will only be given points for your highest educational level, and only for completed educational programmes. Points are given as follows:

Bachelor's degree/Graduated from medium-length education: 30 points
Bachelor's degree followed by one-year Master's degree: 50 points
Master's degree: 60 points
PhD: 80 points
You will be given 30 bonus points if your education qualifies you to work in a field where Denmark is currently experiencing a shortage of qualified professionals. You can find these fields on the Positive List. In order to obtain the bonus points, your education must be directly linked to a job title on the Positive List. Furthermore, you must meet the requirements for the job title in question, e.g. a Professional Bachelor's degree or a Danish authorisation.

See the Positive List

You will be given bonus points if you graduated from a university which is internationally recognised for its high academic level according to the latest THES-QS World Ranking. Points are given as follows:

Top 400: 10 points
Top 200: 15 points
Top 100: 20 points
See the top 400 list

You can be given a maximum of 130 points for your educational level.
//

ufm.dk/en/education-and-institutions/recognition-and-transparency/find-assessments/general-assessments-for-specific-countries

Just select where you took your education and this site will explain what it is equivalent to:

What this means, is that your education will only count if its
Hope this answered your question.

Sincerely,

Max

Tx Max.

I have already tried their website but Scotland is not in the list. Furthermore, I have one year's M.Sc degree which is equivalent to one year of master courses for England. So, I am not sure how this would be assessed. What does that one year course mean? Any idea?
Tx

Hi!

It means, how long the course took, as in your case it was one year's M.Sc ... Scotland will likely fall in the exact same category as England / or any other EU country.

This category, would be you:

"Bachelor's degree followed by one-year Master's degree: 50 points"

I would like to apply Greencard visa Scheme. I have achieved Master's Degree (MSc in Computer System & Networking) from University of Greenwich, London,UK. I spent three years there to complete that degree as well as some vendor training & certification. Before that, I have successfully completed 4 years Bachelor Degree (BSc in Computer Science & Engineering) from Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology,Bangladesh.
Could I have 30 bonus point with 50 point?
Could anyone please answer my query?