Need a International Eye Doctor in Ho Chi Minh City!!!!!

I am looking for an international eye doctor in Ho Chi Minh city preferably in district 1, 2, 4 or district 7 area who has prescription contacts and supplies foreign brands such as Freshlook brand. Please help! Thanks so much ! 😉

Hello Shekina81,

I invite you to have a look at the Ho Chi Minh City business directory.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Shaazia wrote:

I invite you to have a look at the Ho Chi Minh City business directory.

Another less than helpful suggestion from the Mauritius. How about checking the listings before wasting someone's time? NO OPTICIANS LISTED!

There is a very good very good opticians at HAI BA TRUNG @ NGUYEN DU, Quan 1. This is opposite the ASIANA HOTEL across Nguyen  Du and kitty-corner from the parcels office at the rear of the Main Post Office. They are part American owned and have a good selection.

GPS: 10.780387, 106.701099

Their international optometrist attends the store every day after 10.00H. Eye checks, and prescription recommendation costs VND100,000.

Hello Jaitch,

Please check the business directory well. I believe there is a list of Ophthalmologists in Ho Chi Minh City in the Business Directory, which is why I suggested that Shekina81 check the Business Directory.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Shaazia wrote:

Please check the business directory well.

The OP wanted "prescription contacts and supplies" and a non-Vietnamese doctor.

Centre Medical International (CMI)
Its range of services include general and tropical medicine, cardiology, gynaecology, osteopathy, pediatrics, psychiatry, speech therapy and traditional Eastern medicine.

Cao Thang Eye Hospital
This is a Vietnamese hospital with VNese staff - hardly international.

American Eye Centre Viet Nam
LASIK Surgery, Cataract Surgery, Retinal detachment surgery, lens implantation. More of a surgery than a source for contact lens and consumables.

I know you are trying to sell money-making advert sections but you have to remember that the advertisers stretch the truth to draw in bigger responses they might not be able to service - but it's feet in the door.

BTW, who is clicking your 'Kharma' points - they appeared very quickly after you posted? Your type of answer rarely  gets points. Remember, the watched are watching the watchers.

A non-expat ...

Maybe this is what you need:
[link moderated]
She's a Vietnamese American and graduate in US just moving to VIetnam for a few years.