Visiting Morocco

Hello,
I'm planning to visit Morocco in April and I need some advice.Will it be a good idea to stay in Casablanca n travel by train to Marakech n Fez ?Or I should stay in Marakech n travel around ? which will be cheaper ?

Thanks

i can refer you to my Moroccan friend she can help you with that, PM me to get her mobile number if u want.

Princess81 wrote:

Hello,
I'm planning to visit Morocco in April and I need some advice.Will it be a good idea to stay in Casablanca n travel by train to Marakech n Fez ?Or I should stay in Marakech n travel around ? which will be cheaper ?

Thanks

Stay one or two nights in Casablanca (according to how long you have for your visit) then if you have a week or less left, go to Marrakech and travel around from there. If you have more than a week left over after Casablanca, go to both cities.

Please let us know how long you have.

By the way, keep to trusted tourist routes. Don't accept offers of help from people you don't know on the internet and certainly don't ring them or meet them. That's simple common sense.

hi there princess
i m  from agadir  morocco i just  saw you letter here in this site,i ask you if you were  visited marakech last year? may be if not  wr will meet  why not and can reply for any questions from you too