Small business idea

Hi planner, I'm Yunior a newbie here, I want to know what possibility of small business idea do you think that could be done between Canada and Dominican Republic.

I have been all over Google.ca and Google.com.do looking for answers but so far I have no,
1- Factory in DR, NO because I can't sale product from DR here because the quality truest.
2- To Sale product of canada in DR, NO cause the price will be not affordable for a dominican.
3-business in DR will not make revenue enough to live here.

Sorry for so long reply, any body can help me! I can afford to invest in a small business or as a partner.

Oh by the way I live in Mississauga,On.

elbigpapiyunior

Welcome to the forum.  There are lots of folks here with good information to share. 

As to a business I think you will be best served if you come for an extended period of time and explore what you options may be. Very hard to make decisions without real information.

Again welcome

Bob K

between Canada and Dominican Republic.

1- Factory in DR, NO because I can't sale product from DR here because the quality truest.
2- To Sale product of canada in DR, NO cause the price will be not affordable for a dominican.
3-business in DR will not make revenue enough to live here.
4-Expat lik***could be a great choice.

Sorry for so long reply, any body can help me! I can afford to invest in a small business or as a partner.

Oh by the way I live in Mississauga,

Sorry I missed the original post. There are lots of business ideas most of which I won't discuss on an open forum!

I will send you a message.

Communiquez avec moi par messagerie privée . Merci

This is an English forum only.

Junior I can't message you for some reason!

elbigpapiyunior  hi, could you please send me an email i wish to speak to you, my email address is ***,  thanx

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Junior, I am in a similar situation. I will relocate sometime during the summer to DR and am willing to invest in something small, or will explore partnership.