Abutes2 wrote:

l need Kuwait visa .if anybody can help

Contact Kuwait Embassy in Nigeria.

l heared dat dey don't have embassy in Nigeria

Abutes2 wrote:

l heared dat dey don't have embassy in Nigeria

They do have an Embassy in Nigeria 

3501 Ganges street Maitama district  phone 09 413 5247

A 30 second Google found this information online.

I need job in Kuwait,am a certified teacher and l will prefer teaching or non teaching job.if anybody can help l will appreciate.........it

Didnt want to start a new thread ont he same topic...

So i've just received my work visa (which the company gets in Kuwait).  They are going to send the original to me via courier.  Question i have is there are two dates listed on the visa - one looks like the date it was approved (in Jan), and another which is a date in April (3 months apart from Jan date).  Anyone have any idea what the April date refers to?

MissB84 wrote:

Didnt want to start a new thread ont he same topic...

So i've just received my work visa (which the company gets in Kuwait).  They are going to send the original to me via courier.  Question i have is there are two dates listed on the visa - one looks like the date it was approved (in Jan), and another which is a date in April (3 months apart from Jan date).  Anyone have any idea what the April date refers to?

That is the validity of the visa, you need to enter Kuwait by that date. Once you enter it is valid for a month. BTW that is not the work visa, that one should follow after you arrive.