Moving to sweden from phil

i'm Queenie 22 currently living in phil , im here to meet some filipina who could help me or answer my questions about moving to sweden, i applied online 3months ago, i want to move in sweden to be with my fiancee and i also want to work as an engineer, i know some swedish bec i know i can easily get a job if i could speak swedish, so i just wanna know if it is true that the processing will takes 10 to 14months ?
Replies will very much appreciated :)

if you lucy is can take  8 weeks or shorter my friends , right now snowing in sweden and cold , whic city are you going
im living in stockholm

Hej queenie! It is stated in the migrationsverket homepage that the waiting time is 14 months for online application and 18 months for paper application. That is the maximum. If you are lucky then you dont have to wait that long. Lycka till!! =)

gah, 14months sucks :( is there any easiest way to get there soon? (heart20,jesica21) would u mind if i ask your fb or email? bec i want to get to know u :)

wow ang hAba nga. nga nga nlng lol

14 months is the maximum and as what i've said if you are lucky then u dont have to wait for 14 months. I was lucky with my application before coz i got the decision after 4 weeks. Just be patient. Good luck to you =)

There is no way to get here sooner or make them go faster with the application process. During my application process they even told me not to try to contact them either. It sucks to have to wait, but in the long run, it's worth it to be with the person that you love. It's good that you're learning Swedish. If you get a good network going here with friends and stuff you might be able to find a job easily, although I am almost 99% positive that they will expect you to do SFI and SAS once you're here if you intend to be an engineer.

Hey i would like to help you just ask me. Just send me a message

It took my wife 6 months to get residence permit in November 2014.
Tourist visa takes just a few weeks.