Alright, fine. I'll introduce myself.

Hey there everybody,

I'm an adventurous Long Islander (NY) currently living in Saudi Arabia. I tend to travel every chance I get. So far, while I've been living in Saudi Arabia,  I had the chance to visit Jordan, Israel, Dubai, the UK, and a few other places. While that sounds fun and all, contrast that with my life here and you'll understand why I joined this blog ;)

The way I see it, living as an expatriate here is all about earning a little extra ca-ching and getting down on dem books. Don't get me wrong,  I'm all about secluded retreats away from humans, but hanging out with fellow expats and just chillin would be nice, too :)

Welcome Joshua.. i hope you get paid a lot to leave all the fun behind and work here :P

Thanks, Casperitus. I've been living here for a while now. Funny thing is I use the money I earn here to travel abroad and have fun. So it ends up working out for me. The ying and the yang ;)

Better than working all your life to retire! at least you are living the life ;)

Joshua and anyone else who has traveled to Israel.

I am curious as to how you were able to visit Israel.  I live in Israel, and I am asking on behalf of a friend who is working in Saudi Arabia.  He has a couple of passports, so he was thinking of using his US Passport with Saudi Work Visa to enter an exit Amman, and then use his other US Passport to enter and exit Israel.  The problem with that method is that he would have to get both passports stamped to exit Jordan otherwise he could be fined for an overstay (might come up if he tried to travel through Jordan again).

The other option is to just use the US Passport with Saudi Visa, knowing that Israel doesn't stamp passports.  I read on other sites, that having an exit stamp from Jordan with no entry stamp into another country means Israel, and he might not be allowed to return to Saudi Arabia.

This trip is planned for June so any advice will be helpful.  Short visit so traveling via Turkey is not an option given the time constraints.