VISITING SOFIA,BULGARIA FOR 4-5 DAYS AS AN AFRICAN

I RESIDE IN DUBAI,U.A.E AND I INTEND TO VISIT SOFIA,BULGARIA FOR 4-5 DAYS,AS AN AFRICAN I HEAR ALOT OF RACISM IS IN THERE,I'LL LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY AFRICAN RESIDE THERE OR ANY ONE WHO WILL BE WILLING TO GUIDE ME THROUGH WHILE AM IN SOFIA...I'LL LIKE TO PARTY AND HAVE FUN THOU...

Hi,

racism can be seen mostly when it comes to gypsies, so don't worry. Most Bulgarian's are even very interested in meeting African people, because they're not very common over here.

I don't know any African people here, but if you have any trouble or questions you can contact me anytime. If I have time I can show you around.

Greetings

@ABSENT,THANKS I DO APPRECIATE UR REPLY,KINDLY LET ME HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN REACH YOU...MINE IS [email protected],phone is +971553304885

Okay, i wrote you

Hi there, it isnt true that Bulgarians arent Racist, we heard of a few incidents since weve been here whereby even British people have been attacked by Bulgarians... We are orignially from the UK buy my Husband's family are West indians.. he gets a lot of stares and so do I most likely because we are a mixed race family,  you would be better off coming to our region where by we could safely ferry you around, fuel at your cost though, "sorry" We dont mind helping out folks, better to be safe than sorry... :) Are you thinking of coming to live in Bulgaria? we have been here since the end of 2008. :) Regards to you and stay safe.