New members of the Cambodia forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Um, hi, my name is Maura and I'm planning on moving to Cambodia in September, if not sooner. Thinking about Kampot, Kep, or Sihanoukville, but haven't decided. Traveling with my dog, so should be interesting for sure! Hoping to open a restaurant and have a great time. Ready to leave the States and it's rat race behind for something more peaceful and purposeful.

Hi Marc,

I just got back stateside from Thailand 3 days ago. Also stayed for 3 weeks and am now looking to move to Cambodia, hopefully sooner rather than later. You're gonna kill it- Thailand is awesome- where are you going?

[moderated: no free ads, please register your company in the business directory]

Yolo enjoy!

Hello all!
My name's Anne-Marie from the Netherlands.and I live in Cambodia almost 1 1/2 year, the last year in Siem Reap. I always love to meet new people, so lets hear where you are located. Hope to meet you soon!

Hello all,
My name is Vicent Le, i am 26 yrs, I plan to move Campodian on 28march. I hope to connect with some body. Nice to meet you
Best regards

Hi there,
I plan to move Campodia. I am happy if meet you there.
My mail: [email protected]

Hi Everyone.
How are things in Cambodia . Plan to visit soon.

regards
Derek

Hi Vincent

I am 27 years old from Scotland I have just moved to Cambodia ,.. Would be happy to hook up when you arrive

My email is [email protected]

Gav

Hi there,
I plan to go Siem Riep on march 28 for 2 nights, I come PhnomPenh 31 for 1night.
Hope to meet you.
Thanks

Welcome to SR, I am a local, let me know if you would like to meet up!! :)

Hi there, welcome to SR!

Hi im Lasse from Norway.
I live in Phnom penh, doing fair trade clothing to norwegian companys.
And also run a backoffice customer support company here.

Hi, I'm Raj. My friend and I are here in Phnom Penh for vacation till Sunday, the 5th of April. We would love to have some company in the evenings for drinks. Please let us know if anyone is up for hanging out tonight and tomorrow

Raj Amarnani -
Cheers

Hi Guys,

I am from South Africa. Been in Phnom Penh about 2 weeks. Working and living near toulkok. Nice to meet you all  :top:

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462008

Thanks!

Closed