I am Looking for a job in Guangzhou

Hello all, i am currently live in Guangzhou, is there any job opportunity for me?
please contact me by email: [email protected]

thanks

gwgusa wrote:

Hello all, i am currently live in Guangzhou, is there any job opportunity for me?
please contact me by email: [email protected]

thanks

Welcome to the forum. 
Tell us what type of job you are looking for, what qualifications and experience do you have.

I suggest that you place you CV in the jobs section of the forum which you can find in the green banner at the top of this page. By placing your CV there it will remain current and you can also check for jobs there too.

Hi gwgusa and welcome to Expat.com :)

It would be best if you can introduce yourself first and tell us about the kind of job that you are actually looking for.
Maybe you can tell us a bit more about your professional background?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello priscilla
there is my email address  [email protected] please inbox me to reply my CV/Resume.

Thanks

gwgusa wrote:

Hello priscilla
there is my email address  [email protected] please inbox me to reply my CV/Resume.

Thanks

Priscilla is part of the forum administration team and will not correspond with you at all. 
Read my previous post to you. 

For security purposes please do not post personal contact details on an open forum.

Presumably you are a foreigner? What visa do you currently have and what qualifications do you have?

my visa status currently on Z-VISA ...office management, accounting, marketing and others office jobs