Requirement of time gap between visit visa to oman

If anybody knows how many days are required for the application of a new visit visa after exiting one, please comment.

What are the possibilities of bringing family inside oman other than through dependent visa. Please advice

Can bring your family in Tourist Visa

Hi jithinvinod,

Between an exit and reentry on a visit visa, if all goes well, the minimum time required would be say about a week - plus or minus a few more days here and there.

On matters such as visa issues, no one can say with cent percent certainty how much time it would take. Because delays could happen in the place of issue, at any time and for whatever reason.

The person / organisation applying for the visa has absolutely no control over these delays.

but my company is telling me that one should complete a 45 days gap before re entering Oman on visit visa. Is this true in oman ?

or is this too a fake story ?

what is the duration for a tourist visa ?

A tourist visa would depend on the duration of the tour itinerary. It could vary between a few days to weeks, to 3 months.

A visit visa is valid for 3 months and is extendable by another 1 month.

None of Oman's expatriate visiting / employment visa processes and procedures are carved in stone. They keep changing at frequent intervals. That is why it is best to seek the guidance of your company's PRO, as they are the only people who are directly in touch with the official at the concerned places.

jithinvinod wrote:

but my company is telling me that one should complete a 45 days gap before re entering Oman on visit visa. Is this true in oman ?

or is this too a fake story ?

Its not 45 days. Its 30 days once the visit visa is cancelled. You've to wait for a month to apply the new visit visa of the same person (Or any other).

is there any change in the salary rule for family jointing visa in Oman ? I am aware that the salary should be 600 RO ? I want to know whether it is basis or total. Can anybody please assist me ?.

riyasmk17 wrote:

is there any change in the salary rule for family jointing visa in Oman ? I am aware that the salary should be 600 RO ? I want to know whether it is basis or total. Can anybody please assist me ?.

Hi riyasmk17,

As long as your bank salary credit shows R.O. 600/- and above as your monthly salary, you qualify - doesn't matter if it's gross or net.