Translating English documents

My 2 legal documemts are expiring tomorrow so I need same day service that will translate my legal documents from English to Vietnamese. The quicker the better.

Anyone have suggestions in Ho Chi Minh city? The closer to the External Relation office near Pasteaur the better.

Ha Noi Translators. Corner of PASTEUR  and NGUYEN DU.

They are NOT the Official Notary Public and Translator - that office is located OPPOSITE the Diamond Plaza on La Duane Street just above the main Post Office.

Jaitch wrote:

Ha Noi Translators. Corner of PASTEUR  and NGUYEN DU.

They are NOT the Official Notary Public and Translator - that office is located OPPOSITE the Diamond Plaza on La Duane Street just above the main Post Office.

Thanks I will try the official office. Hopefully they can translate it in a couple hours so I can submit all my paperwork in Bien Hoa on time.

Bạn tới văn phòng công chứng ở đó có cty dịch thuật họ sẽ dịch cho bạn nhé. Bào đảm hợp lệ

dangdinhdang wrote:

Bạn tới văn phòng công chứng ở đó có cty dịch thuật họ sẽ dịch cho bạn nhé. Bào đảm hợp lệ

Some documents have to be notarised by the Official Notary Public.

Anyonw want to go for a coffee? I'll be at the External Relation office before 9am to pick up my 2 documents than head a block or so to get it translated.

I'm at the coffee house and beans waiting for my document to be translated and notarized. I went to the official one but they don't negotiate on time. I managed to hussle Ha Noi place from 2:30 to 11:30.

Thanks Jaitch for that Hanoi translation place referal. I was recommended the official notary office when I picked up my documents. Without that referal I would have to do all my documents again and make numerous trips to Saigon.

I owe you and I insist in treating you to lunch. I would say dinner but I don't know when buses stop running to Bien Hoa.

After at least 20 trips to Saigon and 8 months they finally accepted all my documents for marriage application.

Again thanks Jaitch and pm me when is the best date and restaurant location for you.