Thinking of a new life in Abu Dhabi

Hello!  I'm new to blogging and new to this forum.  I'm interested in learning all that I can about Abu Dhabi - the culture, the people, the 'expat' way of life -- and how to get there...from here.  My soon-to-be husband has expressed an interest in relocating. I've lived in Michigan all of my life, with the exception of work assignments to other states and a spell in Mexico 20 years ago.  I have two big dogs, no kids, and all of my life, family, (security) here in Michigan.  I am hoping to learn everything I can about how to uproot (what I need to prepare to get there) and how to navigate a new life.  I look forward to learning from all of you.

Hi.

To know everything about abu dhabi try to take a look at:

www.visitabudhabi.ae

Thank you so much for your response.  I really appreciate any and all information!
C

You are welcome :)

we are planning to move to abu dhabi too ( my husband, my son and myself).

All the best.

Hi. I'm also in the process of moving to Abu Dhabi with my 2 kids to teach ESL. Would love some advice, helpful hints & suggestions about teaching in Abu Dhabi. Have researched the Abu Dhabi websites - seems interesting. Am currently living in South Africa & teach at a high school here, so if there are any SA expats in Abu Dhabi, would love to hear from you too.

Hi. There is also the abu dhabi's government website. It will help you to know about abu dhabi's life, lows, culture, Leisure and everything you want to know about the life in abudhabi:

www.abudhabi.ae

have a nice day :)

Hi

Check out my blog anexpatabroad.wordpress.com for a peak into my life as an expat here in Abu Dhabi. I moved here 6 years ago with three children (11, 16, 18 at the time). Any questions or insights needed let me know via the blogs contact tab. Good luck with your move. Jo

thank you Jbuae