VISA and HOSPITALS

Dear Frnds
i am an Indian in Saudi Arab right now not with IQAMA only visit visa.

i am an engg and i have a offer from PNG (PORT MORESBY) for 2 year . Salary offered is same as Saudia (15000 KINA) after conevrsion, which i understand is good enough.

In saudia i am not getting accommodation and family status as i am on visit visa. BUT PNG offering me same salary with accommodation.

Company wil sponsor for my visa only for 12 month permit in PNG .

For me priority is family ...

my question is:
1. CAN I SPONSOR MY FAMILY IF I AM ON WORK PERMIT / VISA IN PNG ?
2. What visa type should i request from Employer so that i can sponsor my family (wife + daughter).
32. Is there good family place to hangout foremost is it safe for me to bring family or not. (my daughter is only 6 month old
4. Is there good hospitals for kids.

rgds / sharique
+966544323614

shariq123 wrote:

Dear Frnds
i am an Indian in Saudi Arab right now not with IQAMA only visit visa.

i am an engg and i have a offer from PNG (PORT MORESBY) for 2 year . Salary offered is same as Saudia (15000 KINA) after conevrsion, which i understand is good enough.

In saudia i am not getting accommodation and family status as i am on visit visa. BUT PNG offering me same salary with accommodation.

Company wil sponsor for my visa only for 12 month permit in PNG .

For me priority is family ...

my question is:
1. CAN I SPONSOR MY FAMILY IF I AM ON WORK PERMIT / VISA IN PNG ?
2. What visa type should i request from Employer so that i can sponsor my family (wife + daughter).
32. Is there good family place to hangout foremost is it safe for me to bring family or not. (my daughter is only 6 month old
4. Is there good hospitals for kids.

rgds / sharique
+966544323614

I hope that the salary quoted is the monthly amount. You will have to pay around 30% tax on that. 
Check that the accommodation is secure and guarded 24/7
Will employer pay for electricity and water for the accommodation   
Is the accommodation fully furnished   
Do you get transport to and from work
Do you get medical cover for you and family.If not you need to pay this yourself
There is no such thing as sponsored family visa. Discuss this with your employer. 
Reasonable private hospitals in Moresby 

For cost of living www.numbeo.com  Food can be expensive here.

Oh,yes Papua New Guinea is a good country for you to live with your family.

You can bring your family over to PNG under Dependent Visa. Speak to your employer regarding this

Query:

Can you schedule your flight/exit (May 3) on the day your visa expires (May 3)?