I need help on invitation letter to Phillipine

Hello everyone, i need help on how my Fiancee can write an invitation letter for me to visit her. i have been chatting with her  for two years now and i really want to get married to her. Pls can anyone tell me on how she can go about writing an invitation so it can be acknowledge by Phillipine embassy and issue me a visa. I will be very grateful to you all.

hi,

many Filipino knows how to write and speak English, how old is she? If she is not a able to do it, how she is able
to communicate with you? what is your way of communication. I live in metro manila. I can be of help to her.
her name and your name please?

lyn

I will do appreciate your help and lyn we both speak good English. Salamat

still looking forward to anyone who can help

Hi Shaibu,

what is your nationality? because there are many countries have bi-relationship with Philippines and then it is not required to get Visa when arrive Philippines but limited time for example 21 days.

Thanks so much for your message Ericdo. I have check and i am not among those country. I am a Nigeria Citizen. I will appreciate if you can help. Thanks

Hi Shabu,

This is the sample of invitation letter (for Visa application)

You can ask your fiancee to revise it if necessary.

[HEADER HERE]

Date: XXXXXXX

To:     The Philippines Consulate General, XXXX City
Attn:     The Visa Department
Re:     Visa Application for Mr. XXXXXXX

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to request to provide an entry visa  for Mr. XXXXX from XXXXXXX to have a visit to the Philippines from  [DATE]  to [DATE]

We would appreciate it very much if you could kindly grant an entry visa with the appropriate duration for Mr. XXXXX in order to engage commercial activities with us.

His details are as follows for your perusal:

Full Name:    XXXXX
Name:         XXXX
Surname:    XXXXX
Sex:        Male
Nationality:    XXX
Passport No:    XXXXX
Date of Issue:    XXXXX
Date of Expiry:    XXXXX
Date of Birth:    XXXXX

Thank you very much for your kind consideration and cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

[NAME AND SIGNATURE HERE]

Thank you very much Eric, i do appreciate

Get it at about.com, visa invitation letter.

Best of Luck!

Thanks windyrain but do you know how i can make one

I think the reply of Eric is already good for invitation letter. I think you also need to get a consular letter from your bank supporting the invitation letter.

okk.thanks

Someone is pulling your leg. You don't need an invitation.

Sircraig007, really i dont need an invitation but my country is not among those country who can travel to philippine without visa

Just apply for a regular tourist visa...you have to show proof that you can finance your trip and not be a liability of the state. I am not sure if you need an invitation letter from your fiancee...but if you do, I think that she will have to indicate in the letter that she is willing and can support you while you are here.

Anyway - good luck....you can actually research this on your own...or go to the BID website...perhaps that could help you some...or better yet...have your fiancee research how you can get yourself here to see her.

thanks clearance

i suggest you let your fiancee approach a lawyer whgo knows how to deal on cases like this to help in writing such a legal paper.
from where is she?
if she does not know any right lawyer, just do  let her contact me.
i can refer her to a legal counsel who knows how to deal on this..

@Loa Anita, thanks so much. i will tell her to contact a lawyer

hi everyone my bf is a pakistani but he live from italy he have a pakistan passport but he have a italy document.
want to ask if what he need to visit here in d philippine? he need a visa or invitation letter?
please help us. we r already 6yrs.
tnx😊

Hi simply have him look up to see on google to see if needs one, it should be easy for him to look into this.  If he is really interested in you he will do this.