IELTS teacher

In need of IELTS teacher
Prefer women
Willing to visit my place
From Monday to Friday
plz text me or call

Hi Irina - your posting is ambiguous. Do you want an IELTS teacher or are you one?

Can I suggest you post on the Jobs section as many people dont visit the forum.

Yes , you can . Tq
Ps : I need  IELTS teacher in KL .

Your posting under jobs would probably belong here:

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/mala … acher.html

Is there any possible to be and partime English tutor or ielts instructor even I am a man? Well I a am gay . .
Should that thing will be consider?

I guess your standard of English would first need to improve.

IRINA777 wrote:

In need of IELTS teacher
Prefer woman
From Monday to Friday
plz text me or call

Ulysis Limpahan wrote:

Is there any possible to be and partime English tutor or ielts instructor even I am a man? Well I a am gay . .
Should that thing will be consider?

Gay, black, white, whatever - doesn't mean a thing (or shouldn't).
but your English is crap. :D

IRINA777 wrote:

In need of IELTS teacher
Prefer women
From Monday to Friday
plz text me or call

Please allow me to offer advice.
Even if you think you're meeting another girl - make the first meet in a public place.

Hi!
I have an exclusively earned 14 years experience on Teaching & Training English Language in several English Medium Schools, Colleges and Language Centres in Chittagong, Bangladesh. In my career, I've worked as a teacher of O' levels, A' levels, HSC, Spoken English, Business English, Kids' English, and IELTS students of all ages. I've also conducted seminars on IELTS and Professional Grooming several times. Currently I'm serving as a lecturer and willing and at the moment, I'm looking for the best opportunity to employ my full potential. I am now seeking a career to share my knowledge and experience with students and gain more familiarity into the education and teaching field. So, my aim is to establish myself in the meadow of education and to utilize my knowledge for the betterment of my students, in a reputed institution, where I could utilize my self motivating, costly earned experiences and knowledge.

hi
I teach iELTS and am alo an examiner. i tried calling you u but it did not connect. I am an Indian with 30 years experience. ext me at [moderated: pls use your pm]

manjin

Well will be needing an IELTS teacher soon. But im confused IELTS exams are conducted in several centres in Malaysia, and they always say must attend their classes. So it's actually not a must to attend those classes?

Thanks, I can move anywhere inside Kuala Lumpur only. If that is ok, you may call me anytime. I like to work with the IELTS students/ candidates.

Classes are required so that you know what is required and how it is marked. It is a difficult exam. It has four compartments and each carries marks. Reading you can do through lots of practise which can be got from the internet. Listening you need to practise and be told what ur mistakes were. But for writing and speaking ..it is a different ball game. You need to have a conversation and learn to answer what is asked. The toughest is writing. Many of my students face this challenge. They have the proficiency and yet do not meet the grade. I have students who can write and yet get band 5. This area needs guidance. You need someone to look at your work and tell you where you are going wrong. My suggestion have about 5 classes and then sit for the exam. Classes are expensive but it is worth it. I give classes...

manjin

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact info on the forum for security measures.

I am available and teach IELTS. Tried calling you but u did not reply. I am on what's app

I am a female

manjin

Moderated by Mishna

Reason: No personal contact details on the forum plz

Text me if you want tution from me.

Moderated by Mishna

Reason: No personal contact details on the forum plz

@ manjin and tasmina > Please post your respective ads in the Language classes in Kuala Lumpur section, it is more appropriate.

I would also like to remind you that it is not safe to post your phone number on a public forum.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thanks a lot Priscilla!

manjin wrote:

Classes are required so that you know what is required and how it is marked. It is a difficult exam. It has four compartments and each carries marks. Reading you can do through lots of practise which can be got from the internet. Listening you need to practise and be told what ur mistakes were. But for writing and speaking ..it is a different ball game. You need to have a conversation and learn to answer what is asked. The toughest is writing. Many of my students face this challenge. They have the proficiency and yet do not meet the grade. I have students who can write and yet get band 5. This area needs guidance. You need someone to look at your work and tell you where you are going wrong. My suggestion have about 5 classes and then sit for the exam. Classes are expensive but it is worth it. I give classes....call me t 0162871823

manjin

I will say this nicer than Fred (!) but your statement above has many errors and is rather odd. I would edit it if I was you. Granted IELTS doesn't require a native speaker but the above English just doesn't follow good grammar. It reminds me of all the reports written by Malaysians I have to edit with over use of adjectives and weird use of tenses. Must be way it is taught in Malaysia!

Oh really? @ Gravitas

We are in need of an IELTS teacher for a small group of adult students at our centre in Kuala Lumpur near Central Market. If anyone is available and interested please contact me at [email protected].

Hello jindi00

For any job proposals, please refer to the appropriate section of the site : Teaching jobs in Kuala Lumpur

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Dear concerned person, yes, I'm the correct person you are looking for! Teaching IELTS is my passion, and I'm doing it for last few years. So, if you want me to work with you, feel free to mail me at *** thanking, Tasmina

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
kenjee wrote:

Hello jindi00

For any job proposals, please refer to the appropriate section of the site : Teaching jobs in Kuala Lumpur

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello Tasmina,

Moderators have requested you to post in the job section : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/mala … ching.html numerous times. Please be notified.

Regards,
Gavind.

hi I would like u to contact me
I am lookinf 4 Ielts teacher

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : avoid your personal contact on the forum please

Hi! I'm Tasmina, English teacher with 15 years of experience. Do you have any job for me? Because you mentioned something in Expat.com. Will be waiting for your reply. Thanks.

Hello! Are you still looking for job? I need teacher for a short time from end of June to middle of August (full time) If you are interested please let me know.

Hello Bell33,

Welcome to expat-blog  :)

As far as teaching jobs proposals are concerned, i invite you to either drop an ad in the appropriate section of the website which is Teaching jobs in Kuala Lumpur, where you can actually post an offer or go through the Teaching jobs in Kuala Lumpur, jobs seekers category.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hi!
Thank you very much for your big help. :-)
It's a very nice web site.

Hi. Im looking for ielts teacher. If posibble can come to my house in shamelin, cheras

tasmina wrote:

Hi! I'm Tasmina, English teacher with 15 years of experience. Do you have any job for me? Because you mentioned something in Expat.com. Will be waiting for your reply. Thanks.

How can i contact you?

Hello Masrina,

Check out the Teaching jobs in Kuala Lumpur. If you are looking for Tasmina, you will find her advert in the corresponding section.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

You can contact me for any teaching job for Maths n English
Hp ***

Reason : Please do not post your number on the forum

Hi irina,

If you are looking for a center to help you with the IELTS preparation, Why don't you try it out at Brixsten Academy. They are a preparatory center for all English courses offered by Cambridge University. Depending on your current English proficiency (which they will assess using a test) you may be able to finish your course and sit for the exam in a minimum of 3 month. If you need more information,

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

Hi
I read your post about you in need of an IELTS teacher. I have been teaching this subject for over ten years and have been getting good grades for my  students Do feel free to call me and discuss. My advise would be to have classes a month before taking the test. If you do not get the score needed you would have to wait for three months before repeating it. it is not an easy test but it can be done.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

is your choice narrowed down that much?? if not, i can be a great help i think

Hi.
I need an IELTS teacher, my location is Klang.
I need at least a 7.0 for academic writing and so far, my highest writing marks is 6.0. Could you contact me and we can discuss about your classes?
My number is xxx
Whatsapp is xxx
Thanks

Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

xxx
I live in Klang

Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for a teacher, please browse through the Teaching job offers in Kuala Lumpur or drop your own advert so that you get better chances of finding a teacher or proposing your services.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

I am looking for an IELTS teacher who could assist me to score at least band 7 on IELTS General for all the individual exams. I am living at Bandar Sri Permaisuri either way if i need to come to your place to learn or you can come to my place. Both are conveniences for me. Wish to hear soon from any potential IELTS teacher. Thank you.