Import clothes from Turkey to Egypt

hi every body

happy new year

i have some clients are thinking to import new or used clothes ( containers ) from turkey to Egypt ... so if any 1 can help me in that .. it s will be appreciated & kindly pm me to communicate about this matter .

thank u all in advance

Hello al rowaad

So as to better spread the word on the matter, I invite you to drop in an advert in our Classifieds : Business partners classifieds in Turkey

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello.which clothes exactly you would like to import? For men, woman or children?

Hello Cookingmania

They r interested in new clothes basically for women with reasonable prices ……. If u don't mind kindly send me all information's inbox message .

Thanks for ur  help

Best regards

hi dear,

I would like to import new women pijamas and kids clothes to Egypt. Could you please help me in that if possible?

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Roaa,

Welcome to the forum,
Please post an ad in the Classifieds section.

Thank you
Z

Hi

I am an Iranian lady, live in Antalya/Turkey with my husband .  We will be ready to work with you for exporting cloths from Antalya to Egypt.

If you are agree , plz let me know about procedure and your plan.

Thanking you

Mrs. Farshide

Hi

We will be ready to work with you for exporting cloths from Antalya to Egypt.

Thanking you

Mrs.  Far

hi,

It is my pleasure to work with you if possible.

First please send me clothes catalog you deal with including its prices and materials?

Thanks in advance

Hi

We will be ready to work with you for exporting cloths from Antalya to Egypt.

Thanking you

Mrs.  shide

Hi everybody,

I would like to inform you that the initiator is no more an Expat.com member.

As we are all here mainly to discuss on expatriation, this kind of topics about importing clothes should be avoided as we are not on a commercial platform.

For those who are looking for partners, i will invite you to post in the classifieds > Business partners classifieds in Turkey section.

I am now closing this thread.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed