Re:HOW DO I KNOW IF THE BLOG IS TRUUE

I have  just  joined  the Expat.com and  am aspiring to  move to the  Uk as an AU pair, am just wondering  how do i know  the host  family  is true or if the  blog was hiked, am confused  since i have  started  getting  emails. Help

What you are trying to ask really comes across as being rather unclear. Exactly what do you mean? What kind of e-mails are you getting and from whom? Since this is your very first posting nobody here even knows you, you haven't posted an e-mail address so how can you be getting e-mails from anybody connected to Expat-blog?

Do you mean private messages through our private message system, rather than e-mail???

If you are getting unsolicited private messages that you are unsure of, or that are annoying, abusive or offensive in any way you will find a button on the right-hand side of the "Conversation with _______" line ACTIONS. Click on that button and then click on REPORT, fill out the details in the next window and click on OK. That will send a copy of the message you are reporting to TEAM and they will deal with the problem quickly.

Note: You can also using the ACTIONS button BLOCK USER. But do not do that BEFORE you have reported the problem, please. Just blocking the user will probably resolve your problem, but it won't help others like reporting the problem will.

Cheers,
James      Expat-blog Team

nimmoh wrote:

I have  just  joined  the Expat.com and  am aspiring to  move to the  Uk as an AU pair, am just wondering  how do i know  the host  family  is true or if the  blog was hiked, am confused  since i have  started  getting  emails. Help

Start with http://www.yell.com/, and see if their telephone number matches the one they gave you.
If they ask for money for visas, documents, or whatever, it's a scam.
Google the name, email address, and any other details they gave you.
If you see a million ads, it's probably a scam.
If the telephone number or other details show up on sex or dating sites - run.

That's a start, but serious googling requires experience.

Thanks  for  the help, now i can  know.

I believe you are all missing a major point. Under the current immigration regulations ( and also for the past 40 years), an au pair job is only restricted to EU national females.

I can not think of any individual or an agent offering you a work permit or Tier 2 visa to a Kenyan national. :unsure

riazcdki wrote:

I believe you are all missing a major point. Under the current immigration regulations ( and also for the past 40 years), an au pair job is only restricted to EU national females.

I can not think of any individual or an agent offering you a work permit or Tier 2 visa to a Kenyan national. :unsure

I disagree with your post.

A quick Google search showed that Kenyans are accepted as au pairs in UK but the site states that it is best to check with the relevant govt authorities for up to date information.
I know of no such law you say being in place for last 40 years that only EU females can become au pairs in UK.