Telco provide internet data ?

I will be coming to work in KSA for a month. I'd need internet data for my phone. Can you guys please advise which telco I should go and offer maybe 1gb for a month ? And what's the fees for 1gb ?

Thank you very much. Appreciate it.

I use STC. Most suitable package in STC is "STC 59", which must be renewed weekly. You get 1000 on-net minutes, 1000 SMS, 1GB data, available to you for 7 days only. Other monthly packages look more pleasing, but if you devide them and calculate weekly benefits, you see a great difference. To activate, send an SMS to 902 with code "8333." For more details on other packages, check STC website.
There are other internet providers though, like Zain and Mobily, among which Zain is the best.

waseemsh2005 wrote:

I use STC. Most suitable package in STC is "STC 59", which must be renewed weekly. You get 1000 on-net minutes, 1000 SMS, 1GB data, available to you for 7 days only. Other monthly packages look more pleasing, but if you devide them and calculate weekly benefits, you see a great difference. To activate, send an SMS to 902 with code "8333." For more details on other packages, check STC website.
There are other internet providers though, like Zain and Mobily, among which Zain is the best.

thanks for the reply. however i will only need internet data not voice or sms. any other telco which offer 1gb data for a month ?