Looking for a place to rent - close to city but not in City

Where are the nicest areas to live in KL?
Need to be relatively close to city but not in the city.
I'm trying to find somewhere to rent

Hello Opinionuk and welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Kuala Lumpur section of the forum to help you get better interactions.

As for your accommodation hunt, I invite you to drop in an advert in our Housing section.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I have a fully furnished one bedroom condo for rent near city. Drop me a pm if interested.  :)

Bangsar might suit you as it is also where the British Womens Club meets. Quite a good place to start to make friendships. Bangsar is a suburb close to KLCC but linked by the LRT train. Bangsar does have quite a lot of expat families. Gaya condo is convenient if your budget stretches to their rental prices. The downside of Bangsar (and in fact for other expat-preferred locations) is the prices for everything are higher. Bangsar has two shopping malls with exclusive shops for food etc. But nothing in the Tesco, Sainsburys sort of price level. So there is a trade-off to be made.

A partially furnished condo unit @ Heritage Condo, Jalan Pahang, K L  is available for rental immediately.

Its near to International College Of Music , KL

Interested Call / whatsapp - 016-3528085

One thing to be aware of is that property rentals are often escalated for foreigners (aren't we just so lucky) as the general view is we are made of money. It is always a good idea to check on a property listing site such as iproperty or propertyguru to see what is the going rate.

Hi, i have one room close to the kl city.do pm me.thank you

Hi,

Are you looking for short or long term rental and how soon u need it?

thanks,

Hi everybody,

I will advise all those who are looking for an accommodation and all those who are willing to offer an accommodation to post his ad in the Housing section here : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/m … la-lumpur/

Thank you

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed