Looking for a car

Hi,
Just arrived in Laos and looking for a car. Needs to seat 7 people, run well (regular servicing highly regarded) not more than $10,000 depending on type, age, model etc.
Let me know! Or suggestions of where to look for a car also welcome.

ElizabethStG wrote:

Hi,
Just arrived in Laos and looking for a car. Needs to seat 7 people, run well (regular servicing highly regarded) not more than $10,000 depending on type, age, model etc.
Let me know! Or suggestions of where to look for a car also welcome.

I suggest that you look in the windows where expats do their daily shopping. There are often ads in the windows selling cars, motorcycles, rooms for rent etc.
Have you looked in the classified section of the forum which is in the green banner at the top of the page.

Thanks Stumpy.

Hi Elizabeth

Would you be interested in my reliable, well-maintained '98 Honda Odyssey (serviced by main Honda agent for 5 years)? It has 7 seats but we've had up to 11 before!  Excellent all round condition, dual aircon, automatic, smooth and comfortable driving. Low mileage for its age.  Given us fantastic service but surplus to requirements now.
Asking only $7,500 (no tax or other issues).

Regards
Michael

Hi Michael,

Posting your advert in the Cars for sale in Vientiane section with details and specs as well as pictures, might surely be of great help.

Regards,

David.

Thanks, I will. Hadn't seriously considered selling it until I saw the poster's message.  :)

Hi Michael,
The car sounds exactly like what  we would be looking for but we needed to get a car urgently over the weekend and went much more up market than we would have preferred. In short we now have a car. Good luck with finding a buyer if you do go ahead with selling it!
Elizabeth