Bahrain Visa Expiration Date - Leave Before or After?

I feel like this is an utterly stupid question, but one I can't find an answer to even when I try and call someone to find out.

The expiration date on a visit visa, say it's the 5th March 2015. Does that mean leave before the 5th or one could leave on the 5th? How does one interpret this?

Trying to book a flight out and maximise my visit visa at the same time. What are your thoughts? Cheers!

Hi , I work with visas issue ,
And I can tell you to be legal ,
You have to fly before 12 midnight on 5th of march than you are 100% legal .

For any emergency and you flow after 5th you will pay some banality in the airport . But it's just about money nothing more .

Moayed . Hope this info help

Great, thank you very much for replying and putting my mind at ease!

All nationalities have got 1 month grace period after expiration of the current visa however you will pay penalty fees at the airport within the grace period. After one month grace period is over them you will exposed to immigration violation rules and you may end up into jail.

dear professor

we are talking about visit  visa  and not work visa .

read carefully before you give rung info .

I agree with comments by "yang for ever" above. As long as you leave by midnight of the 5th of March you are ok. Otherwise, there may be a small fine to pay at the airport.

A few months back, a contributor to this Forum faced a similar situation, and his parents left a day after the visit visa expired. He confirmed they did not have any problems at Immigrations. Despite this, its better to be safe and leave within the validity period.