The big move! Eeeek!

Any got any feedback on moving over to stavanger? What's the town like? Anyone done it on there own? I've received a job offer and I'm just trying to get a good feel of the place. X

Hello Louise1270 and welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to browse through threads in our Everyday Life in Stavanger section of the forum so as to gather some infos while waiting for some members to revert back to you.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Wow, a job offer before you've even decided to move there, you lucky thing! Stavanger is a beautiful place, it really depends where in Stavanger you're planning to live as to how your lifestyle might be since there is beautiful mountain areas but also a fairly active town life. As a Brit thats already done the move I couldn't recommend moving here more

Hey chrissy, thanks for writing back. Yeah I know I was so shocked to get offered this opportunity. I've been asked to set up an office there, and I just think if I don't take this chance I will regret it!
How many people can talk English there? Do u get stook communicating? Gosh I've got so many questions! Have u made friends easily? Was it lonely at first? Just throw at me as much as you have got hahah!! Thanks In advance hun x