My colleague almost being raped by bike driver, be careful girls...

Last two weeks, my colleague(a philippino), she took a bike(cheaper than tuk tuk) go back her house on 6:30pm. She din't notice where the driver sent her to. The driver sent her to some place, there is no light, house, car and people. Then handed her neck and take off her pant!

She keep running for almost 1 hour, but the bike driver drives faster than her always! At last, she run into water lily pool in dark, then the bike can't cross over the water and he leave. My colleague walked long time again as no house at there. Then she heard some music faraway. Somebody have wedding party at home luckily.

Police sent her home but asking for money from her again! Her wallet, handphone, company laptop being took by the bike driver!

Be careful girls...

was a victim too...so sad...

is she a teacher? thats very sad.
Girls should be very careful especially traveling at night.

[Moderated : No free adverts on the forum please ]

Thia again makes me wonder why some forum members talk as if PP was the safest place on earth... Such deceptive claims make people lull themselves into a false sense of security!

Please, if you really think that PP is safe, then keep that your personal opinion in the future...

In my humble opinion, any lady who hops on to a Moto at night, is not thinking "Keep Safe". Tuk Tuks while costing a bit more are generally safer, and the only slightly more costly Taxis are much safer. Just need to keep a note of their Call Number.
Reg